Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
last night was an experiment for s66 that didn't work out last night. hopefully it won't be repeated. am looking forward to tonight on s66 as Elley Larla and Kerrie-Lee are scheduled to be on (at the moment) hope they can do another incredible oil show like they did last week

Piper Niven Superfan
02-12-2014 12:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(02-12-2014 11:39 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Well. I'd be fine if S66 putting OSGs on the webfeed was the norm. Meaning they did it on every feed, dayshow, nightshow, the works. They'd be about the only channel with giant OSG's on their webfeed. Probably the last one too.

Low and behold. The dayshow girls don't have a webfeed stuff with OSGs.

I stopped watching the shows on the tube because the OSG's really takes away from my enjoyment of the shows. Most of us are moving mainly web only anyways. With netflix and such. Even my parents have cut the cable cord for mainly online viewing. Pretty much the only reason for the tube is if you are a hardcore sports fan and most of those get satellite sport feeds.
mate your forgetting a few simple facts. the channels dont want you watching or recording all night.

the girls are only on screen to encourage you to call not entertain guys at home who arnt calling.
the call is the most important thing to them and 1s your finished they want you gone.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 12:28 by HEX!T.)
02-12-2014 12:26
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(02-12-2014 12:26 )HEX!T Wrote:  mate your forgetting a few simple facts. the channels dont want you watching or recording all night.

the girls are only on screen to encourage you to call not entertain guys at home who arnt calling.
the call is the most important thing to them and 1s your finished they want you gone.
I never said I only watch the shows. I do call on occasion when a girl I follow is putting on a especially good show. Large OSGs only help TV broadcasts, and hinder web broadcasts. There is a simple reason why people are moving more online. We have less time to waste on commercials and ads. I'm not opposed to OSGs if they are required or non-invasive. Just blanketing a screen with giant numbers doesn't help when most of us have televisions that are 50" plus. If you think OSGs look big on your computer screen, they look ridiculous on a big screen tv.

Do you think all online viewers are just recording and doing nothing for the shows? Pretty biased opinion and small world view there.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
02-12-2014 12:45
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

And if they really do not want guys recording - after all why watch live when the recoding is available the next day - they should send a protected stream just like RLC do although some recording software ignores that protection therefore back to square one.

And during the they have four streams available for four girls so there is no need for OSGs - the online numbers should suffice.

Maybe it was an experiment, a technical issue or my own thought. Only time will tell.
02-12-2014 12:52
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Make the stream on the website attractive to watch, and it will encourage people to go to the website, spend time on the website and maybe eventually succumb to the temptation to spend money subscribing to it, to see some of the content they see advertised there while using the webstream. So they may be 'freeloading' the shows but still spending money on S66.
Add osg's and you may as well pick any of a number of generic sites to watch it on, which may be more convenient than the official site.
02-12-2014 14:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

the hole point in the wed stream is to bring people to the official site and keep them there long enough to see all the adds that surround the wed stream picture so that people will hopefully see something they want and spend more money then they would off,
all last night did was put people off from watching and spending time on the site,

and as for the split screen what was the point this has never worked, just put the 2 girls on the bed together simples, what mad it worse was that when i watched 0230 there looked like there were only 2 cameramen who were working on the split screen show leaving the 2 newbies on the other channel with no one on there camera so they were hardly moving as i guess had been told to make sure they did not go out of shot Huh 66 really are dim some times,

also 2 channels only needs 3 girls as this lets them have 2 different girls on at all times with rotation 4 girls was overkill and did nothing for the look of the show,

why is it every time they start to get things right they have a night like last night and go backwards again Rolleyes

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-12-2014 14:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

(02-12-2014 12:45 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  I never said I only watch the shows. I do call on occasion when a girl I follow is putting on a especially good show. Large OSGs only help TV broadcasts, and hinder web broadcasts. There is a simple reason why people are moving more online. We have less time to waste on commercials and ads. I'm not opposed to OSGs if they are required or non-invasive. Just blanketing a screen with giant numbers doesn't help when most of us have televisions that are 50" plus. If you think OSGs look big on your computer screen, they look ridiculous on a big screen tv.

Do you think all online viewers are just recording and doing nothing for the shows? Pretty biased opinion and small world view there.
lol mate i wasnt singling you out, i meant you in the generic we/us.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 15:18 by HEX!T.)
02-12-2014 15:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

looks like it was a technical issue.

05-12-2014 01:35
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

BLOODY HELL.... Clare, Victoria & Sophia all on wednesday night. Hopefully there will be at least one 2-4-1Wink

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
09-12-2014 00:47
scouse1 Offline
Senior Poster

S66 Xmas Party?
Just read on twitter it was the S66 Xmas party, that would of been the place to be!! Anyone seen any pics?
09-12-2014 10:41