Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-12-2014 00:28 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 00:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have to agree kerravon here. Quite possibly the biggest quality drop on consecutive nights for a babechannel in babeshow history.

What I'm thinking is s66 want to have more babes on each night having added quite a few nightbabes to the roster recently so tonight they're trying out 4 babes on just 2 channels which for me isn't working. Also not liking the splitscreen either. If your going to have two babes on 1 channel, have them together on the same

If this is the norm for s66 from now on, to have this number of babes on (4) they need to add another s66 channel so they can have 4 babes on 3 channels, with 2 babes on 1 channel and 1 babe on each of the other 2 channels, or 1 babe on each channel and a floating babe like rlc/playboy. 946 has suddenly appeared on the epg recently, could s66 be about to start using it as a 3rd s66 channel

From looking at the schedule it does seem s66 are increasing the number of babes on each night, over the next few nights it's going to be 3 babes a night on its own channels. Presume this will be 2 together on 1 channel and the other babe on the other channel

Well done Rammy you have finally seen a flaw with your channel now fix it Smile

Im on it bronco Big Grin agree with bandwagon about the splitscreen and why it shouldn't be used and with ratedr's post about tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
02-12-2014 01:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(02-12-2014 01:02 )brinsford Wrote:  It would be nice to see the girl whom I'm talking to .

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?Surprised.
No no no we can't have viewers actually able to see the on screen babes.
That just won't do at all.
At least partial OSG blockage is a must bladewave.
Infact turn all the lights off so we can't see a thingbladewave.
The ultimate tease show where the viewer has to use their imagination as to who is on screen and what they might be doing in the darkness.
Sods law they would be naked, legs akimbo giving themselves a good fingering and we wouldn't see a damned thing Big LaughRolleyes.

And on that note back comes the split screen Wink.
Head v brick wall time again.
Now where is that ruddy Paracetamol? Wink

02-12-2014 01:21
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

prediction. Jess West will have an upwards spike in her call stats as people vote NO to the split screen Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
02-12-2014 01:42
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

So for reference in case people don't watch the webshows. Here is the progression we got as the night went on.

Start of the night: Seems like a normal night with Clare.
[Image: 133290368197906.jpg]

Ok... a small OSG. I guess about Babestation level. Managable.
[Image: 833ce6368197901.jpg]

Boom... That is a pretty big OSG. 1/4 of the screen there. Guess the producer taking some drugs.
[Image: 11b18d368197894.jpg]

Blam! A split screen... on S66? and the girls are cut in half? Definitely drugs.
[Image: 85eecf368197888.jpg]

Those comments on the forums arn't nice. Lets throw in another OSG to take up 1/3 of the screen from the on screen girl.
[Image: 19f376368197882.jpg]

I guess the future would be me photo shopping Snookered's nightmare OSG dream into reality. Tongue

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 01:47 by TickleTheOrc.)
02-12-2014 01:43
Charlemagne Offline

I'm not an expert on digital TV.
But is there a way that the shows could use the red button options?
I often use this to watch my favourate American Football team instead of the featured match.

Under the options could be each of the babes full screen. And even an option to see the girls minus the OSG.
02-12-2014 09:35
Shuya Offline
Junior Poster

I went to bed early as I couldn't stand the split screen, OSG and them putting Clare on a split screen. Hope it's just experimental
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 10:20 by Shuya.)
02-12-2014 10:19
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I find these comments about the OSGs on the webfeed last night somewhat crazy.

Jeez, if you watch the channels on the tv you get them all the time so why should the web be different ?. The streams do not exist so that people can watch without knowing what or where to call - yes there is a web number but how would two options last night translate to four models or even three as often happens ?

I am putting this down to a business decision. The channel exists to make money plain and simple. The one mistake they made last night was failing to show the 941 stream on option2 for the best part of an hour.
02-12-2014 10:37
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Must have been tech issues last night as streams are back to normal this morning.
02-12-2014 10:49
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(02-12-2014 10:37 )DB83 Wrote:  I find these comments about the OSGs on the webfeed last night somewhat crazy.

Jeez, if you watch the channels on the tv you get them all the time so why should the web be different ?. The streams do not exist so that people can watch without knowing what or where to call - yes there is a web number but how would two options last night translate to four models or even three as often happens ?

I am putting this down to a business decision. The channel exists to make money plain and simple. The one mistake they made last night was failing to show the 941 stream on option2 for the best part of an hour.

Well. I'd be fine if S66 putting OSGs on the webfeed was the norm. Meaning they did it on every feed, dayshow, nightshow, the works. They'd be about the only channel with giant OSG's on their webfeed. Probably the last one too.

Low and behold. The dayshow girls don't have a webfeed stuff with OSGs.

I stopped watching the shows on the tube because the OSG's really takes away from my enjoyment of the shows. Most of us are moving mainly web only anyways. With netflix and such. Even my parents have cut the cable cord for mainly online viewing. Pretty much the only reason for the tube is if you are a hardcore sports fan and most of those get satellite sport feeds.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
02-12-2014 11:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

(02-12-2014 09:35 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I'm not an expert on digital TV.
But is there a way that the shows could use the red button options?
I often use this to watch my favourate American Football team instead of the featured match.

Under the options could be each of the babes full screen. And even an option to see the girls minus the OSG.
while this is a nice idea. its not practical for them.

reason?. they would need to send 3 feeds to the digibox as it doesnt contain the software needed to do what you suggest. each feed would cost them as much as a new channel and there to cheap to do that.

the last time i saw osg's on the web feed it was for half a day and was because of tech issues due to there move. im hoping there was a similar reason for last night.

if it is pushback because guys are watching on vlc or recording with rtmp maybe they should still consider clean feeds but send a subtitle signal that contains the OSG(i dunno how they would do this but it might be worth a look)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 12:28 by HEX!T.)
02-12-2014 12:05