Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-12-2014 00:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have to agree kerravon here. Quite possibly the biggest quality drop on consecutive nights for a babechannel in babeshow history.

What I'm thinking is s66 want to have more babes on each night having added quite a few nightbabes to the roster recently so tonight they're trying out 4 babes on just 2 channels which for me isn't working. Also not liking the splitscreen either. If your going to have two babes on 1 channel, have them together on the same

If this is the norm for s66 from now on, to have this number of babes on (4) they need to add another s66 channel so they can have 4 babes on 3 channels, with 2 babes on 1 channel and 1 babe on each of the other 2 channels, or 1 babe on each channel and a floating babe like rlc/playboy. 946 has suddenly appeared on the epg recently, could s66 be about to start using it as a 3rd s66 channel

From looking at the schedule it does seem s66 are increasing the number of babes on each night, over the next few nights it's going to be 3 babes a night on its own channels. Presume this will be 2 together on 1 channel and the other babe on the other channel

Well done Rammy you have finally seen a flaw with your channel now fix it Smile
02-12-2014 00:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

(02-12-2014 00:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have to agree kerravon here. Quite possibly the biggest quality drop on consecutive nights for a babechannel in babeshow history.

What I'm thinking is s66 want to have more babes on each night having added quite a few nightbabes to the roster recently so tonight they're trying out 4 babes on just 2 channels which for me isn't working. Also not liking the splitscreen either. If your going to have two babes on 1 channel, have them together on the same

If this is the norm for s66 from now on, to have this number of babes on (4) they need to add another s66 channel so they can have 4 babes on 3 channels, with 2 babes on 1 channel and 1 babe on each of the other 2 channels, or 1 babe on each channel and a floating babe like rlc/playboy. 946 has suddenly appeared on the epg recently, could s66 be about to start using it as a 3rd s66 channel

From looking at the schedule it does seem s66 are increasing the number of babes on each night, over the next few nights it's going to be 3 babes a night on its own channels. Presume this will be 2 together on 1 channel and the other babe on the other channel

It should be QUALITY not QUANTITY

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
02-12-2014 00:35
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

What-the-hell! Split screenSad looks like both girls are struggling as they spent more time on the mics than the phonesRolleyes

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
02-12-2014 00:36
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

on air experimentation isn't a babeshow first. I doubt they will accept this as the future standard though because it's obviously worse. The extra camera isn't set up like the others and has a yellow tint, and the crowded split screen never allows for regular framing because it's the wrong aspect, twice.

More girls and potentially another channel, however? That would be a good thing if the tech issues are ironed out. And everyone (kind of) knows they will sort out any problems, as this is only the first night with 5 cameras running in the new studio, so there's bound to be something that instantly panics the forum Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
02-12-2014 00:41
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

And to think it must take extra work to produce the split screen with two sets, two camera's and etc etc.
I've never understood the concept of this at all?
Put them on together , push the boat out a little and encourage some chemistry.
How can you get into a girl on split screen when it looks so small and shit.
02-12-2014 00:43
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

What are you all complaining about? this is great viewing now I know which option to choose and what number to call

shocked

I love Models.
02-12-2014 00:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am getting visions of a four way split screen with huge OSGs.
In my head the babes are the size of postage stamps on a telly
HuhlaughannoyedSurprisedRolleyesBig Grinbladewave.
Don't know whether to laugh or cry Huh.
I have been reduced to imagining something so ridiculous and yet I fear it might actually happen some time soon.
Please no.
I surrenderSad.

02-12-2014 00:57
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

It would be nice to see the girl whom I'm talking to . The OSG are far
to big !!!! After last night it's just a Rip Off Shamble. I've had my fill
off to bed and I think there's many already gone annoyed annoyed annoyed

02-12-2014 01:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Clare has turned up solo in the college desk set.
Panties down.
Temporary redemption until Sophia comes back to make it split screen again?

02-12-2014 01:04
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^

Don't put things in St66 studio Mr! I'm hardly coping as it is with the show by Miss RichardsCool

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
02-12-2014 01:12