Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
what about Louise Porter i thought she was your favourite? didn't you win the fanboy of the year award last year cos you are a massive Louise Porter fanboy?
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2014 01:23 by Joey 27.)
19-11-2014 01:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-11-2014 01:22 )Joey 27 Wrote:  what about Louise Porter i thought she was your favourite? didn't you win the fanboy of the year award last year cos you are a massive Louise Porter fanboy?

Louise Porter is my fav babestation babe and Victoria Roberts is my all time no1 nightbabe to have appeared on the babeshows. there is a difference

yes I am a Louise Porter fanboy and that is why as far as I know won the fanboy of the year awards last year.

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2014 01:29
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I wouldn't say that Studio 66 has ever been by far the best - but they did have a strong reputation among these channels. Unfortunately for them, times change. There's no doubt that they've gone backwards this year with the amount of departures and sub-standard sets now on offer. Remember the see through chair, the spa / bath, the showers, the spotlight strip set? All these were good ideas - but those days sadly for Studio 66 are long gone. Red Light and Babestation now regularly wipe the floor with them on the creativity score.

The problem for me with S66 has been one good thing is always outweighed by two or three bad things - it always seems to be one step forward and then two back and I don't think their rivals have the same problem.

Yes, far too many bed sets. There's not enough variety of performance which their rivals have picked up on. Both RL and BS have improved their production no end over recent months while Studio 66 have laboured to achieve anything better throughout the year. Granted there's still the regular popular girls with forum members on offer on nightshows - but BS and Red Light, particularly with Sophie Hart and Maddie Rose on BS and a now regular on nights Electra on RL, have promised, and I feel delivered more, throughout this year.

Studio 66 need to hang on to bankers like Becky Roberts, Clare Richards, and Kandi Kay's been a great signing. Those three are probably cornerstones of this channel's roster - they need those girls to be able to compete with their rivals. If they lose those girls in the coming months they will surely struggle and eventually get left behind with no chance of recovery.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-11-2014 01:33
HEX!T Away
Retired

the only thing i care about is when are s66 gonna put evelyn on nights. even if its only 9pm-1am...
they really have under used her potential to draw guys in and thats unforgivable considering the shitmire there currently in.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-11-2014 15:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Check this out http://babestationxtremeblog.com/

STD 66 on BSX ?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 20:22 by mr mystery.)
21-11-2014 20:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-11-2014 20:21 )mr mystery Wrote:  Check this out http://babestationxtremeblog.com/

STD 66 on BSX ?
Will Emma Butt be conducting a smash & grab raid to rescue Paige Turnah? eek

Or is that too imaginative to hope for? laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-11-2014 20:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

As popular as the S66 babes are I have to agree with Regenerated I'm afraid.
In the creativity, imagination and variety of show stakes S66 has lagged behind both its major competitors all year long.
This is not to say that BS or RLC have been faultless - far from it. But the sense of excitement I used to have when watching this channel particularly in its former guise as Elite TV has ebbed away.
This channel used to be the leader of the gang in terms of ideas.
They did better 2-4-1s than anyone else, they had more exciting sets than anyone else, their production and camerawork was the tops, their roster was unbelievably strong and the sense of wonder as to what would transpire each night was palpable.
But now all that seems a distant memory.
And although OFCOM rules have played some part they are by no means solely responsible..
I can only speak from my standpoint as both a viewer and a prolific caller.
It is those stints of real stimulating excitement and spontaneous imagination that get me to call in the first place.
My calls to S66 have been less in number this year than both BS and RLC.
And yes I have counted the calls, with the damage to my phone bills I have every reason to Wink.
S66 has become dominated by the office and the bed.
Sitting on desks and lying on beds for hour after hour.
Sorry but that does nothing for me.
I remember all too fondly the perspex chair, the original park bench set with the phonebox nearby, the original bath tub that was so intimate it was fantastic, the spa, the alleyway etc etc.
I remember the energy, the range of position and pose and the times when the large majority of my nightshow calls were to S66/Elite.
The most exciting developments on S66 this year have been Kandi Kay getting naked so often and Delia Rose who for a while was single handedly bucking the predictability trend on S66 with some damned fine shows.
But is this really enough?
In my view no.
I look at for example at what BS has offered in 2014 and laugh in the face of S66 to be frank.
Ok so BS1 has a Dutch licence and can get away with more but even BS Xtra and Blue have seen more excitement than S66 this year imo.
Endless different types of stint in loads of different sets across the BS network while those at S66 are stuck on a desk or bed in the same old outfits over and over.
Quality of looks can only do so much as far as I'm concerned.
Nightshows for me are about the attitude of the on screen babe in their willingness to please. They are also about performance and a channel that can inspire the babes to reach a high standard of performance on a consistent basis.
This requires imagination and creativity. Characteristics that seem almost alien to this once great channel.
I make no apology for demanding high standards precisely because I know that truly great shows are still possible despite the over zealous regulative grip that seems to be so keenly felt by the channels as a whole.
BS has learnt more lessons from criticism than any other channel and has prospered as a result.
Regrettably S66 and to a degree RLC have both been in the slide in this regard.
I take no pleasure in saying that but it is my sincerest firmly held belief.
To put it another way.
Can I really foresee an all naked 2-4-1 in a really exciting set happening on S66? No.
Have I seen it on BS? Yes.
I don't want S66 to fail and I have said this before and meant it.
I want all the channels to push each other and drive each other on while driving standards upwards.
Healthy competition is good for all.
What I see right now is a world away from that holy grail.

21-11-2014 21:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hopefully s66 will read your post snookered and take on board what you've said. especially since you are a regular caller to s66, which it needs to keep in order to keep going

I said myself s66 had 2 main faults, the size of the nightroster and too many bed sets. they now seem to have addressed the size of the night roster signing recently the likes of Elley Larla, Kerrie-Lee, Victoria Roberts and Stevie-Lou. also Steph Wright returned to s66 the other night. s66 as a result of this are now often having 3 babes on it's own channels now

as for the sets, like the bathtub/shower set that made it's debut recently, need to add more non bed sets

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2014 11:57 by Rammyrascal.)
22-11-2014 01:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I know it'll never happen and is wishful thinking but would love to see St66 make a return to Freeview!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-11-2014 07:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

A massage parlour set, a pole dance set, a beach set and the return of the perspex chair would be my preference.
But it would need willingness to use those sets regularly rather than as mere token gestures.

22-11-2014 12:38