Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
HI
First of may i say a big thank you to all those who tuned/called in the studio was excellent to work and the most professional channel in yrs.
also sorry to those expecting a size 6/8model i am 29 with real curves big boobs i am different to other girls but like to think its good to have a variety of girls for all tastes .want to say thanks again to all callers you were all lovely look forward to next time
love Emma
17-11-2014 09:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think some of the criticism in this thread and in other s66 threads recently about some s66 babes have been unnacceptable and crossed the line into personally attacking the s66 babes. fair enough forum members don't like certain s66 babes as not everyone likes the same babe but to describe certain s66 babes as also rans, getting on a bit, big size and past their sell by date is completely out of order. you wouldn't like these sort of comments said about you, so why would you say these comments about the s66 babes. the s66 babes are human beings too just like you and will be upset by comments that are describing them as past it etc or comments that are having a go at their age or weight (past it or big size). if you don't like a babe then don't watch her. no need to post comments saying their past it etc just because you don't like them

s66 (and the other babeshows) needs to have a wide variety of babes on their roster to bring in the most amount of calls possible. if they just had a certain type of babe, they wouldn't get the calls and would be out of business. I personally think s66 has a good roster at the moment with some of the best nightbabes on all the channels including Clare Richards, Kandi Kay and Olivia Berzinc, also have added some good fresh talent like Kara De La Hoyde, Elley Larla and Kerrie Lee. of course there is xtreme filth which for me has a very good roster now.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 13:37 by Rammyrascal.)
17-11-2014 13:26
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

A full 4 hours before Studio 66`s self appointed White Knight leaps to their defence! You really do take the biscuit Rammy. Your constant defending of 66 is admirable, but is wearing really thin now. Some things are indefensible, and unfortunately, 66 is one such instance. A once great channel is now just another also ran. You are just digging yourself an even bigger hole, and adding more fuel to the fire for all the people who say you are an employee of Studio 66.

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
17-11-2014 13:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(17-11-2014 13:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  of course there is xtreme filth which for me has a very good roster now.

I agree Rammy Xtreme Filth does have a good roster, taking into account they only broadcast on 1 channel and are a new babe channel production set up, they put STD 66 to shame in some ways imo .

Remember Rammy, XF is a separate production, so you can't link the XF roster to the STD 66 roster, remember what admin posted concerning XF .

(11-09-2014 14:14 )admin Wrote:  The channel is not Studio 66 in all but name, because the show is an independent production. The cameramen for the show are not supplied by Studio 66 as claimed and neither are any producers or production staff. There are no Studio 66 producers in charge of content, although Studio 66 do monitor the channel output for Ofcom compliance. It's not true either to say that Xtreme Filth are only in charge of the girls, as they have total creative control over the channel output, subject of course to compliance with Ofcom's broadcasting code.

(Source of information: telephone conversation with Krystal Niles).

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-11-2014 13:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-11-2014 13:45 )teewee Wrote:  A full 4 hours before Studio 66`s self appointed White Knight leaps to their defence! You really do take the biscuit Rammy. Your constant defending of 66 is admirable, but is wearing really thin now. Some things are indefensible, and unfortunately, 66 is one such instance. A once great channel is now just another also ran. You are just digging yourself an even bigger hole, and adding more fuel to the fire for all the people who say you are an employee of Studio 66.

Can see your point teewee, but disagree s66 is indefensible just because you think it is now another also ran channel. if I want to post something positive about s66 then I will and I will keep on doing so and if people think im an employee of s66 then so be it that's their opinion.

yes s66 has it's faults but isn't as bad as some forum members say it is

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 13:59 by Rammyrascal.)
17-11-2014 13:57
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(17-11-2014 13:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough forum members don't like certain s66 babes as not everyone likes the same babe but to describe certain s66 babes as also rans,

Bare in mind that Elite (they couldn't live up to the expectations of that name any more) were responsible for unearthing a few unknowns/littleknowns in its time, it's current policy of hiring a number of jobbing channel babes isn't in keeping with its past glories. Yes, they also hired girls already known on the babechannels, but they also had the infrastructure to further establish a number of them as channel greats. The current setup doesn't serve the current girls at the channel to the same benefit.

Rather than getting defensive, remember that there is a place for all types. Just the same as for every Chelsea/Man City, there are numerous Hull City's/Burnley's etc. In much the same way many footballers know they will never reach the heights of the elite, so surely must many channel babes. That's not a criticism, merely a fact on the point of variety/value.

I have no problem with babes of different shapes, sizes, ages or whatever criteria you wish to define them by. The point is, though, that the change in personnel at Studio66 doesn't measure up to their past roster.

The only genuinely valid reason for change should always be to improve. Anything other than that is a step backwards.

17-11-2014 14:20
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation has 4 channels but only use 3 in reality (duplicate broadcast on 945).
From 5.30am -2.00pm they normally only broadcast on ONE channel .They too have had to take in a lodger (Asian Connection ).
RLC had 4 channels ,but are now down to 3 (2 in reality has one of them is Playboy's .
XXP only broadcast 9.00pm -5.30am .They have 3 channels but, but mainly duplicate one channel over two .
So why does S66 get ALL the "stick" ,when ALL the rest give LESS airtime and FEWER babes to view ?
17-11-2014 14:25
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Certain members may not like my style when it comes to commenting on models or content of shows. But i pride myself on never being a boring poster. I will say things the way i see it without any malice or cruelty to any models. And more often than not with humour and originality. But one member who shall remain nameless seems to have taken on the mantle of protector, deciding for us all what should be said on this forum when it comes to our thoughts on certain models. I am writing this to say that an earlier post of mine appertaining to a certain models curves, said in a fashion that seems to have overstepped the mark as been taken down, Why? I dont know. I am sure the model in question would have appreciated the post had she had the chance to read it. Because she had mentioned her appearance in the previous post to mine. I will never know, but it will be a sad day for this forum if that said member was in anyway responsible (re: reporting) for getting my post taken down.
17-11-2014 14:58
rubbishric Offline
Junior Poster

I love all girls that get their tits out... And the channels that put them on
17-11-2014 15:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Why do I get the feeling that after all the stick S66 has had all year it will one of their babes that wins Ultimate Babe? Wink Wink Wink

17-11-2014 15:10