Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-10-2014 03:24 )☆Don☆ Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 02:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just doing what rlc have done for a long time now which is having daybabes on till 10pm then the nightbabes come on from 10pm. also bs seem to be not starting most of their nightbabes till 10pm also.

You're taking it off topic to defend the channel rammy.
I think the difference between the 3 channels now will be that nightshow type chat on the phones will start at 10pm on elite whereas RLC and BS start it from 9pm, though BS have less girls on between 9 and 10, they're still not censoring themselves the way elite now are, unless ofcom have ordered this new change but i doubt that. Are elite girls still covering themselves up at 5am instead of 5.30am?

If i remember right, they originally changed their nightshows from 9pm to 9.30pm voluntarily because of quite a few complaints and regular appearances in ofcom's bulletins? I don't remember ofcom telling them to do it, but anyone feel free to correct me

do OFCOM shift the goal posts now and again then?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-10-2014 09:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Anastasia just tweeted she's on option 3 with no sound - that is often one bugbear that I have with St66

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-10-2014 09:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-10-2014 02:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just doing what rlc have done for a long time now which is having daybabes on till 10pm then the nightbabes come on from 10pm. also bs seem to be not starting most of their nightbabes till 10pm also.

You're taking it off topic to defend the channel rammy.
I think the difference between the 3 channels now will be that nightshow type chat on the phones will start at 10pm on elite whereas RLC and BS start it from 9pm, though BS have less girls on between 9 and 10, they're still not censoring themselves the way elite now are, unless ofcom have ordered this new change but i doubt that. Are elite girls still covering themselves up at 5am instead of 5.30am?

If i remember right, they originally changed their nightshows from 9pm to 9.30pm voluntarily because of quite a few complaints and regular appearances in ofcom's bulletins? I don't remember ofcom telling them to do it, but anyone feel free to correct me

wasn't defending s66, I was just saying theyre just doing what rlc have done for a long time, which is have daybabes on till 10pm and then the rlc nightbabes start from 10pm, also saying bs now don't start most of their nightbabes till 10pm. also wasn't taking it off topic as I was saying when bs and rlc start their nightbabes compared to how s66 does now

as for why s66 now starting their nightbabes at 10pm, could be various reasons, most likely for me either Ofcom or it could be they don't get enough calls between 9:30-10pm with the nightbabes so have decided to keep the daybabes on till 10pm

Piper Niven Superfan
28-10-2014 10:19
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

They can do as they like for me since I don't usually watch before 10 anyway.
Sometimes like with RLC when Zoe Stollery was present, I would tune in because they can run just slightly past 10, I was always hopeful she might give us a quick peek but unfortunately it didn't happen to my knowledge Sad
28-10-2014 10:54
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Im in two minds about this latest move,i suspect its a consequence of a current imbalance in their rosta,there is a wealth of daybabes but despite only having 2 main channels to fill nightbabes have been hard to find,so they have been using daybabes to make up the shortfall,the problem with that has been that only a few of these will go topless after 10pm,or are prepared to talk dirty when allowed to,or as in Danielle and Tashie's case have only respect for web customers and self censor their shows despite being given a large amount of nightshow airtime,on the other hand it does bring an end to the tease show and anyone who appears after 10pm whether they normally do days,nights or both should know what is now expected of them,i have to say if it means no more Cara Brett shows that will be a shame because she had been shaping up well on nights but apart from that it does at least seperate days and nights,whether it will be good for business,giving you rivals a 60 minute head start only time and call stats will tell,they are some who say its down to Ofcom but if that were the case all of their rivals would have to comply too,i think however it has been coming for a while with the majority of the tease shows being poorly produced with some babes barely moving till 10pm anyway.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 11:13 by jimmyt73.)
28-10-2014 11:12
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-10-2014 10:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 02:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

wasn't defending s66, I was just saying theyre just doing what rlc have done for a long time, which is have daybabes on till 10pm and then the rlc nightbabes start from 10pm, also saying bs now don't start most of their nightbabes till 10pm. also wasn't taking it off topic as I was saying when bs and rlc start their nightbabes compared to how s66 does now

Rammy, we have gone through this debate with you before if you remember ?, it was when STD 66 first moved the start time of their night shows from 9pm to 9.30pm, this was their own idea, not Ofcom's, rules .
They are now starting their night shows at 10pm, this is not a Ofcom requirement, it is STD 66's own idea .

AS *Done* says this is not the same as how RLC do things, the RLC night time shows officially start at 9pm, this is when the RLC day babes do the first hour of the dirty chat night show.
The night time dirty chat starts at 9pm on RLC, so the daytime chat onscreen phone numbers and promotions are replaced by different night time dirty chat phone numbers and promotions.
From 9pm the RLC shows are governed by adult chat night time rules.

In contrast the STD 66 daytime phone numbers and promotions don't change until 10pm, the day girls carry on with their day show until 10pm, at 10pm the phone numbers and promotions change to the adult variety, so the official STD 66 adult content dirty chat night shows don't start until 10pm, a hour after RLC and most of the other channels .

Also if you check the Sky TV onscreen program info, you will see that RLC has a 15 certificate rating from 9pm to 10pm, after 10pm when the girls can go topless it changes to a 18 cert rating .
In contrast STD 66 does not have a onscreen program info rating at all from 9pm to 10pm, it shows a 18 cert rating from 10pm when the dirty chat numbers are shown onscreen and the night show officially starts .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 13:49 by mr mystery.)
28-10-2014 12:44
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

If it means an end to the confusion about what these 9 to 10 'tease' hours are about then all good. A babe visually implying she can get a 'little' sexier or dirtier but not actually willing to talk any filth? Some babes will actually do a good job at 'tease' hour but the rip offs will ruin it. Now it's straight daytime or night time, so there SHOULD be no doubt.

Of course, will that stop the same thing happening after 10 o'clock? Rolleyes That's another story
28-10-2014 12:46
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(28-10-2014 03:24 )☆Don☆ Wrote:  Are elite girls still covering themselves up at 5am instead of 5.30am?

Seems so, as are XtremeFilth, Storm & Xxxpanded...
...funny though, a few nights ago Harry Amelia spoke on mic around 0400 to say make most of her topless, 'cos bra goes back on 0500...
Then at 0500 when Harry puts her bra back on, Olivia Berzinc already wearing bra & Kandi Kay wearing bed for a bra...
....but at around 0515 Kandi rolled over onto her back, so boobs on show for couple of minutes, then presumably told to roll back the way she was???

EDIT:- As I've posted elsewhere, Xtreme Filth, from this week on, also starts at 2200.

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 13:24 by RRROGER.)
28-10-2014 13:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I should think from S66's point of view this is purely a business/financial decision. As Rammy stated the day girls will probably bring in more revenue between 9.30 and 10 than the night girls currently do (and probably cost less to employ to boot; it's surely a higher rate for talking dirty!). After all, S66 have a brand new studio to pay for!

However, this move remains yet another capitulation to Ofcom. The callers see get less of what they want because the channels are unable to provide the accompanying visuals before 10 due the latest, obviously morally-inspired, arbitrary rulings of an unelected quango.

This has probably all been said before, but this self-imposed slipping of s66's dirty chat watershed is symptomatic. Presumably, the channels cow-tow like this in the hope that if they bide their time and keep their noses clean 'good times' (i.e. bigger revenues) may return at some point in the future when some government falls out with Ofcom completely and does away with the shower of leeches. But what if they never do? What if Ofcom decide 10 is too early for topless somewhere down the line? Then bottoms must stay on at all times in these 'adverts' period. Move the day girls on to 11? How long does that little trick work? When does it hit your revenue enough to make a difference s66? Will you have time to react to it, before you go bust, when it does ?

When banning is not an option (they have to claim this is a 'free' society after all) the m.o. of organisations such of Ofcom is the slow asphyxiation of anything they don't like by graduated surreptitious attack. Then when the business goes belly-up they can claim market forces were to blame all along. ("Well the majority obliviously didn't want that sort of material on their TV's after all.")

These channels may only be wank fodder. But what is happening to them remains an abuse of power from a body that have no specific mandate for what they are doing (no matter how many biased consultation documents they knock-up). What if Ofcom or some such decide they don't like something else a bit more 'important' next week?

That is why S66 and the others are arses for playing along as much as they do and why apparently small changes such as this are significant IMO.

Apologies for the rant. Needed to vent! Feel much better now Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-10-2014 20:40
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Kerrie Lee has tweeted this about tonight :

[Image: image-16B8_5454FA47.jpg]

Check out who Elley Larla is :

https://twitter.com/Elleylarlax

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

It's Alicia from xpanded.
01-11-2014 16:22