Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^

Thought it was strange when Clare was using her/company mobile!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
07-10-2014 09:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2014 06:07 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Did abbey B just say its really weird shes answering calls on her mobile dont tell me they got rid of there own phones and the system is really just one big call divert lol that system really gonna work the amount of times the girls lose and break there phones Wink

"Sorry I can't talk now hun, got a punter on the line sticking me up the ass right now" Wink
07-10-2014 09:40
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Whats the betting before long they will start with the lapdancing model the girls will have to start paying S66 a fee to work there so they will have to start making a certain amount before its worth there while working. Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-10-2014 09:53
bonyson Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-10-2014 06:07 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Did abbey B just say its really weird shes answering calls on her mobile dont tell me they got rid of there own phones and the system is really just one big call divert lol that system really gonna work the amount of times the girls lose and break there phones Wink

hannah martin will love working at nights if they get use their own mobiles
07-10-2014 10:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Apparenlty its only a short term thing

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-10-2014 11:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-10-2014 09:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Whats the betting before long they will start with the lapdancing model the girls will have to start paying S66 a fee to work there so they will have to start making a certain amount before its worth there while working. Wink

some channels have already started asking girls new to the shows to work for free until there minutes get regularly up to the level the channel want, so you may not be that far off with what the channels do in the future

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-10-2014 14:53
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

"This is my mobile phone" can be taken two ways. It could be their personal/private mobile or a company mobile for their use within the studio or outside - Becky said yesterday that she could accept texts on a certain number when she was not there.

So my guess it is the second way, since you do also see another mobile, and the call is diverted to that number.

On the above payment discussion, another channel (not UK based) used to operate a system where the more calls the model got the more she was paid. There was a small constant payment to ensure that no one worked for absolutely nothing.
07-10-2014 15:56
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

It doesn't happen quite as often as it used to, but occasionally the unpleasant sight still offends the eye. What? I hear you cry in synchronised tones. Dirty fucking feet on some of the more slovenly girls as they get back from their smoke break, having trekked across filthy studio floors. And then climbing back on beds that they share with other girls. Not only does it show a lack of basic hygiene, but also a lack of professionalism
So come the new studios i hope mops and buckets will be made available. Or at least a pair of communal flip-flops that the girls can share. Or maybe when the studios get established then a pair for every single girl would be a better answer. Here's hoping.
07-10-2014 15:57
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

If they've just moved to a new studio, then that probably explains why I've been having sooo much grief over the past week trying to record both Studio66 & GGTV.

After 20 mins (If I'm luckybladewave) the recording just dies and I have to keep re starting it which was becoming very annoying, but now I know why...

I just hope they get it fixed before I go completely insaneTongue

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 19:24 by iluvcathy.)
07-10-2014 19:23
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Houston. We do have a slight technical hitch.
07-10-2014 23:43