Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(21-04-2014 00:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Edit : can see the points your making. boomer, yes cara hasn't taken her top fully off but she has gone fully topless...

Classic contradiction in terms. Important Big Grin

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-04-2014 08:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I think Rammy must still have a pair of X-Ray Specs,the novelty item sold in Joke Shops that purported to allow the wearer the ability to see through clothes. Wink

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-04-2014 09:21
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Too right. His ability to crawl to S66 knows no bounds! Then all the Rammy crawlers come on to agree with him! Or is it just Rammy with multiple accounts?
21-04-2014 09:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I AM NOT CRAWLING TO S66 FOR F**K'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!! cara brett went fully topless last night as far as im concerned. she got her boobs out of her top and didn't cover up her nipples with handbra or armbra which for me is fully topless, doesn't matter that she didn't take her top completely off and so what if she didn't. seems the definition of fully topless has changed for some forum members. it used to be boobs out with nipples showing and no attempt to cover them up, now it seems to be boobs out with nipples showing, no attempt to cover them up AND the top has to be completely off

getting fed up of whenever I make a positive post about s66 im accused of being an s66 fanboy/ass kisser etc.

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2014 15:38
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Just ignore them Rammy. Too many people here just like being negative and childish. Any rational person realizes that Cara's show last night was not only amazingly hot, but obviously was Topless. Some people would just argue black is white for the sake of it.

Infact in my opinion, last nights show has been my favourite show of the year so far.... But hey I like Cara and am a fan. The people posting negative things here, seem to be the ones with an agenda, not Rammy. If you dont like Studio 66 or Cara, then why not move on guys.... we are all getting tired of the constant negative and unpleasant remarks.

I hope I speak for the silent majority....Wink

Having reread some of the above posts, I find it amazing how much venom some of the posts have in them. I am not quite sure why such hatred is aimed at people who enjoy Studio 66 and their models. It seems like some people have an agenda at trying to get Studio 66 shut down or something.... But don't worry, I am not gonna get all paranoid and accuse them of working for a rival channels....... that would be silly....

One final point. After experiencing being bullied in Real life first hand, I can say from experience, that sometimes this forum comes very close to crossing a line. When you start singling people out and constantly picking on them, that is bullying.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 16:12 by saviour123.)
21-04-2014 15:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks saviour, very much appreciated what you've said here and agree with you 100%, especially the 2nd half of your post from where you say "I hope I speak for the silent majority" not letting it get to me as have worse things to deal with in my own life than multiple people having a go at me here on the forum which I have talked about on the forum in the personal chat section.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 16:45 by Rammyrascal.)
21-04-2014 16:40
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Can someone please post a full video of Cara's show so that I can make a judgement on the topless issue? Wink
21-04-2014 18:15
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seems Cara Brett is working the camera on Channel 941 at the moment. How do you think she is doing?
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2014 22:00 by mikedafc.)
22-04-2014 21:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Not bad I think. Couldn't tell it was cara on the camera until it switched to another camera to reveal it was cara Smile some good chemistry between cara and tashie it looked like to me

Piper Niven Superfan
22-04-2014 22:05
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Lilly's fantastic tits out with those nipples looking so inviting. The only scrap of clothing she has on is a tiny little thong which is edging further and further down all the time.

Mica meanwhile, mesmerising in skin tight leggings which she's not afraid to pull down to show that exceptional arse which is covered only by a miniscule pair of black panties. Just to add to the arousal she is not afraid to pull the panties down to show off that dynamite derriere.
22-04-2014 23:39