Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
s66 website is back up. as for patti, is she brings in the calls like she did last night on golden girls

Piper Niven Superfan
04-11-2013 10:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Standing up, sitting down, on my knees. It didn't make any difference. I then tried nose up to the telly with squinty eyes trying to peer through those fucking OSGs, but still no sign of lady bits as the exotic Lily last night enthralled us with her naked body and enough oil to cook many a panful of golden brown chips. It's very rare I swear but "fucking hell" the air was blue. I then got to thinking how fucking ridiculous is this. what is more natural than a man getting pleasure seeing a beautiful young lady without clothes, and the young lady delighted in being able to give that pleasure. If that someone who makes the rules thinks that is sinful and wrong, then we have got big problems. But what makes it even more fucking crazy is, the person with the blue pen probably enjoys the same as much as we do. Before I go, two crazy examples of today's broadcasting lunacy. and these are they, it's quite ok and fucking natural to see a loud mouthed yank gorge himself on a barrow load of burgers. Or some mad Welshmen staple their cocks to a plank of wood. But to see Lily Roma's pussie, well the man with the blue pen doesn't think that's right. THE WORLD AS GONE FUCKING MAD. As I have said I don't swear normally, "but"!!!
04-11-2013 18:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ Well Lilly showed her pussy in all it's glory from front and behind when she was taking calls in the BSX shower, but you had to pay to see it on TV, Lilly ain't going to show it for free lol .
I wouldn't mind Lilly going back to BS myself and appearing once again live fully naked and showing every thing on BSX TV .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 18:44 by mr mystery.)
04-11-2013 18:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-11-2013 18:17 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Standing up, sitting down, on my knees. It didn't make any difference. I then tried nose up to the telly with squinty eyes trying to peer through those fucking OSGs, but still no sign of lady bits as the exotic Lily last night enthralled us with her naked body and enough oil to cook many a panful of golden brown chips. It's very rare I swear but "fucking hell" the air was blue. I then got to thinking how fucking ridiculous is this. what is more natural than a man getting pleasure seeing a beautiful young lady without clothes, and the young lady delighted in being able to give that pleasure. If that someone who makes the rules thinks that is sinful and wrong, then we have got big problems. But what makes it even more fucking crazy is, the person with the blue pen probably enjoys the same as much as we do. Before I go, two crazy examples of today's broadcasting lunacy. and these are they, it's quite ok and fucking natural to see a loud mouthed yank gorge himself on a barrow load of burgers. Or some mad Welshmen staple their cocks to a plank of wood. But to see Lily Roma's pussie, well the man with the blue pen doesn't think that's right. THE WORLD AS GONE FUCKING MAD. As I have said I don't swear normally, "but"!!!

fair enough you feel like this but, you should be aiming this at Ofcom and not s66. im sure s66 would like to show babes full frontal etc if they were allowed too

Piper Niven Superfan
04-11-2013 20:07
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well credit where credit is due! i thought last night's shows were fantastic! From lillyroma doing an oily naked scene, the seductive Danielle looking gorgeous, and the beautiful Hannah Martin looking as sexy as ever, i thought it was a great night all round, i'd even say that they topped Babestation, and redlight for top spot.
A Big shoutout to the producers for allowing the girls to do a bit more, and it was nice not to see the studio 66 logo popping up every 5 minutes just incase one of the girls flashed
All in all i thought it was one of studio 66 best nights well done everyone lets hope for more of the same!Smile
04-11-2013 21:16
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Webstreams seems to be down on S66tv site again. At least the website isn't down like last night.

Hopefully this gets fixed before the Caty/Mica webcam show.

Oddly rampant .tv showing the streams from S66tv just fine.

*Edit* Nevermind, only down for 30mins . Back up now.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 21:26 by TickleTheOrc.)
04-11-2013 21:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like a good lineup tonight with Gina Jenna and Sophia on Wink has to be better than the last couple of nights

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-11-2013 23:08
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(04-11-2013 20:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 18:17 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  [Snip]

fair enough you feel like this but, you should be aiming this at Ofcom and not s66. im sure s66 would like to show babes full frontal etc if they were allowed too
If you are going to respond Rammy make sure you have read and understood what you are responding to.
04-11-2013 23:09
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(04-11-2013 23:09 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  If you are going to respond Rammy make sure you have read and understood what you are responding to.

Bit too much to hope for thereWink

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
04-11-2013 23:23
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

Missed Lilly last night as my Sky box is knackered and couldn't get o to the website, and looks like I'm going to miss Sophia tonight as I can only get stream 1 to play Sad
04-11-2013 23:27