Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-11-2013 03:01 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Tonight is the night that I find it is my duty to pre-empt anything that the Rammyrascal says. My take on the shows tonight, and that means all shows, all channels. The whole lot of them totally crap, probably the worst night for a very long time. The sooner these shows disappear from our screens the better. And when they have gone maybe some other format will take the place of this tired worn out method of titillation.

It was a truly dreadful showing across the 900s last night.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
03-11-2013 11:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Usually if i do not have something positive to say i just don't post,as most of you will know i hardly watch the channels now,but thought i would have a looksee what is occurring,could not believe i was watching what used to be Elite which earned it's title by having the best girls on the channels,i honestly thought i had tuned into the wrong channel last night,it was only seeing Ashley (looking gorgeous )and Caty,that proved i was not.

Worst night for this channel since i began watching back in 2009.annoyed

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
03-11-2013 11:32
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(03-11-2013 11:32 )bombshell Wrote:  Usually if i do not have something positive to say i just don't post,as most of you will know i hardly watch the channels now,but thought i would have a looksee what is occurring,could not believe i was watching what used to be Elite which earned it's title by having the best girls on the channels,i honestly thought i had tuned into the wrong channel last night,it was only seeing Ashley (looking gorgeous )and Caty,that proved i was not.

Bombshell, if you only post positive mail, then the only mail the channels read will be good, they then carry on thinking that everything they do is ok. When really they know it is not. That sort of mail is known as "Rammy speak".
03-11-2013 12:03
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(03-11-2013 11:20 )bunnybc Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 03:01 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Tonight is the night that I find it is my duty to pre-empt anything that the Rammyrascal says. My take on the shows tonight, and that means all shows, all channels. The whole lot of them totally crap, probably the worst night for a very long time. The sooner these shows disappear from our screens the better. And when they have gone maybe some other format will take the place of this tired worn out method of titillation.

It was a truly dreadful showing across the 900s last night.

I had a flick through last night and it was pretty poor ,even Lady V looked bored,maybe because she had to share a desk with a woman who definitely has to be put into the category 'acquired taste'

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
03-11-2013 12:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-11-2013 11:32 )bombshell Wrote:  Usually if i do not have something positive to say i just don't post,as most of you will know i hardly watch the channels now,but thought i would have a looksee what is occurring,could not believe i was watching what used to be Elite which earned it's title by having the best girls on the channels,i honestly thought i had tuned into the wrong channel last night,it was only seeing Ashley (looking gorgeous )and Caty,that proved i was not.

to be fair bombshell the rules that s66 has to operate under now are a lot stricter and tighter than back in 2009. I thought last night wasn't bad at all, not as good as it has been recently, but not as bad as some forum members are saying it was. I enjoyed sara jay, Victoria Roberts and robyn ryder on goldengirls

Piper Niven Superfan
03-11-2013 12:21
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(03-11-2013 02:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough regenerated that's what you think about s66 at the moment. yes it isn't as good as it was in it's heyday about 3 years ago, but I think it's still a top babechannel and I do think the milf channel it's started this weekend is a good move

hopefully youll be liking it again soon

I don't think Reg is comparing todays ST66 shows from the shows of 3 years ago! and I have to agree with him it was truly dismal last night compared with the other channels! The only night that stood out for me was Clares performance a few nights ago, at least she knows what the viewers/callers wantBig Grin

So with Guy Fawkes night fast approaching why not they make a bonfire out of the beds sets?! and let the girls stand and move about more and supply them with plenty of oilSmile

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
03-11-2013 12:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

More standing nude sessions!!! Looking at you Victoria Wink
03-11-2013 12:41
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday nights have long now become the worst night on the channels. I don't know why, maybe they're guaranteed an army of drunken late night revellers who've failed to pull or teens who can stay up. Whatever the reason, the channels seem to feel they need not make much effort to attract viewer & callers, than on say a mid-week night.

It was poor, and S66 was probably the worse of the night.
03-11-2013 13:01
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Sorry Rammy I aint changed my mind.
S66 was trounced by ALL the other channels.
Utterly atrocious.

03-11-2013 13:05
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I think the line-up was ok last night,but they really do need new sets,also its more difficult for them to shine with the over regulation they now have.I like others remember what this channel used to be,its 241s are legendary but since they are now effectively banned now this channel does not seem to know which direction to go in anymore.

im always open to positive change
03-11-2013 13:21