Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
also Victoria Roberts who is also on tonight you could say be on 927 (goldengirlstv) think though it's for the older milf/40+ women like robyn ryder

liking what im seeing on 938 right now. Victoria and Sara Jay on the office set. right now you could say s66 has 2 milf channels Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
03-11-2013 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It is not very inspiring tonight I'm afraid Sad.

03-11-2013 01:11
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i have no interest to watch S66 tonight when Tori Lee and Lacey Lorenzo are on BS and Yazmine James is on RLC, so you won't hear me complaining about how bad S66 is, im sure rammy will enjoy S66 as ever though
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 01:20 by Joey 27.)
03-11-2013 01:19
CHolmes90 Offline
My Username is Sh*t

Caty Cole is the only non-milf babe on. Everyone else has kids or looks like they have had kids
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 01:28 by CHolmes90.)
03-11-2013 01:24
smoothy Offline
Junior Poster

Sara better be on till 5.30. Will be gutted if i missed her
03-11-2013 02:30
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Dull as dishwater. I'm looking at the performances of the babes on the other channels, the sets on offer on the other channels and there's no comparison for me anymore. Even my favourite babe, Ashley, isn't doing it for me at the moment. There's simply better options on the other channels.

Someone will probably come on now and defend it, saying the OSG's are better than the other channels, or the prices are cheaper, or something like that. I don't think so.

I don't get where this channel is going - everything looks bland compared to the other big two. Sad to see its decline really.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
03-11-2013 02:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough regenerated that's what you think about s66 at the moment. yes it isn't as good as it was in it's heyday about 3 years ago, but I think it's still a top babechannel and I do think the milf channel it's started this weekend is a good move

hopefully youll be liking it again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
03-11-2013 02:52
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-11-2013 02:39 )Regenerated Wrote:  Dull as dishwater. I'm looking at the performances of the babes on the other channels, the sets on offer on the other channels and there's no comparison for me anymore. Even my favourite babe, Ashley, isn't doing it for me at the moment. There's simply better options on the other channels.

Someone will probably come on now and defend it, saying the OSG's are better than the other channels, or the prices are cheaper, or something like that. I don't think so.

I don't get where this channel is going - everything looks bland compared to the other big two. Sad to see its decline really.

Yep I generally agree.
The odd quality stint now and again simply does not cut the mustard imo.
More imagination, creativity and variety of outfit and set required to spice things up.
S66 has been on a downward spiral all year while ALL the other channels have been on the up. Were it not for Adele and Clare I could happily just not bother with S66 most of the time. The feeling of going through the motions feels stronger on this channel than any other from my perspective as a viewer and that is a terrible shame.
The over reliance on the bed set has been an excitement killer all year and remains so now. Same old tired output time and again.
S66 has fallen to almost the bottom of my channel league table.
A sad fall from grace.
All the other channels are wiping the floor with them tonight.
Desperately poor.

03-11-2013 02:52
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Tonight is the night that I find it is my duty to pre-empt anything that the Rammyrascal says. My take on the shows tonight, and that means all shows, all channels. The whole lot of them totally crap, probably the worst night for a very long time. The sooner these shows disappear from our screens the better. And when they have gone maybe some other format will take the place of this tired worn out method of titillation.
03-11-2013 03:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree and disagree with you snookered. agree with you in particular about the sets, there should be more variety to the sets that are used

disagree with you about the other channels tonight wiping the floor with them. think s66 is 3rd best channel tonight behind bs and rlc. especially enjoyed victoria and sara jay on normal s66 and robyn ryder on 927

in my babechannel league table s66 is 3rd. Babestation is 1st, RLC/Playboy 2nd. S66 3rd, Storm 4th, xxxpanded 5th

responsible adult, if you think the shows are so crap and think they should disappear. why are you still watching them and posting on here if you don't like them as much as you do

Piper Niven Superfan
03-11-2013 03:04