foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion
(28-06-2016 23:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wtf!!! I wasn't attacking you!!! and I am DEFINATELY NOT!!!!! attempting to get you to quit the forum. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THIS!!!!!!!!! show me where I was personally insulting/attacking you or trying to get you off the forum. I was just saying in my opinion you say you are presenting your expectations for a nightshow as fact (i.e they are the set expectations for a nightshow laid down by Ofcom) even though you are insisting it is just your opinion about expectations for a nightshow. nowhere in my post was I personally attacking you or attempting to get you off the forum.

I never said I was happy with covered up babes, don't know where you got that from. I was just saying babes have to cater for all expectations/tastes for a nightshow including outfits. babes like Sophia know that some people prefer babes that are covered up like Sophia in her skintight catsuit, whereas other people prefer babes in skimpy, flesh-flashing outfits. Sophia catered for both those in her skin-tight catsuit & then another stint in just a tiny black thong and naked
This is getting neither of us anywhere,although i will say you accused me of passing off my views as FACT but i repeat again its my opinion of what a nightshow viewer/ caller should reasonably expect to see,NOT FACT!!!!!!!!,in summary you seem happy with what she provided before midnight last night,i was not.

im always open to positive change
28-06-2016 23:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(28-06-2016 23:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I never said I was happy with covered up babes, don't know where you got that from. I was just saying babes have to cater for all expectations/tastes for a nightshow including outfits. babes like Sophia know that some people prefer babes that are covered up like Sophia in her skintight catsuit, whereas other people prefer babes in skimpy, flesh-flashing outfits. Sophia catered for both those in her skin-tight catsuit & then another stint in just a tiny black thong and naked

Rammy you made the following comment so it's understandable what he said. If you're going to start a rant and accusing people at least check back on what you've said before.

"as for nudity, doesn't bother me if a babeshow babe does or does not go naked and there is more to a nightshow than just nudity, including outfits & sets. also often nudity restricts a show as a lot of babes will hardly move so they wont pussy flash."
29-06-2016 06:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Back for another pop at me are we SmileSmile it's sad you are carrying on coming on here to have regular digs at me.

again you have failed. The post you have quoted in the quote box from me was in response to jimmyt73 saying babes should not be wearing outfits like Sophia's skintight catsuit, which has nothing to do with the 2nd post of mine you have quoted about nudity

It's sad you are carrying on having these regular pops at me

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2016 10:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Brilliant show from Sophia last night including the sight of her naked flashing her landing strip. Loved what she wore too

Piper Niven Superfan
05-07-2016 05:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Sophia last night, hope for more of the same next time she's on next Tuesday

Piper Niven Superfan
14-07-2016 07:24
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I love Sophia's beautiful rump shaking against the camera. She was probably babe of the night last night.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
14-07-2016 22:47
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

I missed last night show with Sophia K HeartHearteek Has anybody got caps / vids of last night show?

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
15-07-2016 08:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good nightshow from Sophia last night, spending a lot of it in her birthday suit Smile. More of the same soon please Sophia

Piper Niven Superfan
20-07-2016 11:01
LTL Offline
Junior Poster

I only saw a short bit of Sophia's time on screen yesterday but she was looking hot and she took her underwear off before long when I was watching. I hope there is a going to be a vid of last night.
20-07-2016 18:47
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

29-07-2016 21:24

foxxx babes