foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion
The close ups have been really good of Sophia tonight.
Nice work cameraman Wink.
Panning up and down that dreamy body of hers Blush.
Mmmmmmmmmmm yummy Tongue.

03-09-2014 03:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

[Image: image-325E_54067F0E.jpg]
[Image: image-61A0_54067F0E.jpg]
03-09-2014 03:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from Sophia last night as always on each stint she did. especially liked the sight of Sophia wearing just a tiny black thong. missed delia rose gatecrashing her as I had gone to bed by then

Piper Niven Superfan
03-09-2014 08:53
samstark Offline
Master Poster

Goddamn Sophia looked unbelievably sexy last night. I love everything about Sophia from her beautiful eyes and smile to her lovely toes, there isn't anything that isn't perfect about her. she's the perfect mix of girly and innocent but yet so filthy. Sophia's ass is amazing and she showed it off perfectly in that tiny thong, I just wanted to bury my face in there and pick that thong out with my tongue.

Sophia is hands down one of the best performers ever I hope she never changes a thing because her shows are to awesome so watch and if you can get through to her on the phones even better.
03-09-2014 12:09
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

That pic of Sophia is so hot it's perfect position to finish all over her pretty face and tongue. It would be even sexier if that glass was full of cum for her to pour all over her face and tits.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
03-09-2014 13:45
LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(03-09-2014 03:23 )rumbletum Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:26 )titus_andronicus Wrote:  If you guys had Sophia alone in your room what would you do to her?

Not mention her boobs for a start! The silly bint might start screamimg in capitals about how she is so poorly mistreatd by EVERYONE and how we don't understand how magnanamous she is by allowing us to pay to watch / speak to her (except for the freeloaders of course). After all, who are we to comment on her appearance and content? Oh yes, that's right, we are just the dull fuckers who have paid her for all her sexual work for the past 6 years (I'm sure there's a term for that… ) but hey, it's not like we would perhaps like some respect or possibly thanks for "supporting" her for all this time . No, instead we are all hurtful freeloaders who don't deserve to breath the same air as her royal stroppyness!

Well said sir! I'm getting bored of the strops when there is criticism. Your comments are spot on, we are all meant to worship Sophia but the respect doesn't seem to go the other way. The near begging on her twitter feed for her worshippers to buy her products so she can start her new business is ridiculous. What do they get in return, I presume she's not offering up a share of her profits!

She's one of the most beautiful and sexy women I've ever seen but the expression "beauty is only skin deep" has never been more appropriate.
04-09-2014 07:26
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

(03-09-2014 01:26 )titus_andronicus Wrote:  If you guys had Sophia alone in your room what would you do to her?

That too easy a question!! Handcuff her to my bed & fuck the livin shit out of her ImportantTonguelaughBig GrinWink

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 11:22 by i'llbeback123.)
04-09-2014 11:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Silky smooth, svelte, elegant body Tongue Tongue Tongue.
Licking my chops just admiring naked Sophia Tongue.
Yum yum yum Tongue.

08-09-2014 00:39
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

The Sexy Ms Sophia Knight Has Been Looking Soo Stunning Tonight. Earlier Dressed In That Sexy Latex Outfit and Fishnet Stockings and Now Ms Knight Is Full On Naked With Just Her Sexy Black Long Fuck Me Boots On. Wow Just Love How Ms Knight Bounces That Sexy Beautiful Ass.. Must Give Ms Knight Another Call Now.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
08-09-2014 01:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show again from Sophia. she looked great all night and loved her flashing her landing strip and the bare arse action she did

Piper Niven Superfan
08-09-2014 11:49

foxxx babes