* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Who wants to see smaller revealing G-strings

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Who wants to see smaller revealing G-strings
(17-02-2010 01:14 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I want to see BIGGER G-strings. TWO pairs of G-strings. In fact, I don't want G-strings at all, I want big granny knickers... no, make that shorts... no, tell you what, I want jeans, jumpers and duffel coats bladewave

Dunno whether either of them is still viewing the shows, but there used to be a guy who was always asking the babes to change into long-sleeve shirts and another who kept wanting them to put jeans on. Smile I voted against smaller G-strings, which isn't to say I want to see larger ones adopted. The ones they wear at the moment are fine. My fear would be that if smaller G-strings were introduced, it would herald endless close-up shots of crotches and arses at the expense of camerawork that runs up and down the length of the body, and, since legs and feet and stomachs and breasts float my boat more than super-zoom-ins on crotch rubbing and pussy slips, I'm happy for things to remain as they are.
17-02-2010 02:12
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Who wants to see smaller revealing G-strings
(17-02-2010 02:12 )Addison Wrote:  ... since legs and feet and stomachs and breasts float my boat more than super-zoom-ins on crotch rubbing and pussy slips, I'm happy for things to remain as they are.

My God! You're not normal, man!!
18-02-2010 02:45
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV