GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Fernanda's Members Website

TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda's Members Website
(14-10-2011 13:35 )Tintin Wrote:  I think the bath vid is Bloody WooW eekeek but the damn bubbles drove me nuts when Fernanda bent over facing the cam, hmmm they blocked 1 hell of a view annoyedannoyed

That was just a tease till she washed them away.

Todays update is EPIC and so are Fernanda's breasts Big GrinHeartBig Grin
17-10-2011 05:35
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I found this weeks update (school girl vid) a bit annoying to watch. Don't get me wrong some bits are hot & funny but there's also silly things in it plus it took over 12 mins to see Fernanda's pinky Sad Sad. This weeks update was meant to be a pic set - I bet you would of seen more pinky in the pic set than you do this vid laugh

I think i'll put this video around the bottom of my favorite vid list just above the intro movie Sad.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 17:26 by SirAssAlot.)
18-10-2011 14:32
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(18-10-2011 14:32 )Tintin Wrote:  I found this weeks update (school girl vid) a bit annoying to watch. Don't get me wrong some bits are hot & funny but there's also silly things in it plus it took over 12 mins to see Fernanda's pinky Sad Sad. This weeks update was meant to be a pic set - I bet you would of seen more pinky in the pic set than you do this vid laugh

I think i'll put this video around the bottom of my favorite vid list just above the intro movie Sad.

when u say pinky is fernny babes lips spread??ImportantImportant

18-10-2011 18:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(18-10-2011 18:58 )cwpussylover Wrote:  when u say pinky is fernny babes lips spread??ImportantImportant

You get to see (lips spread) when Fernanda shakes her Gorgeous booty. When i said (it took over 12 mins to see Fernanda's pinky) I meant it took over 12 mins to see her pussy! I thought most of the 1st 12 mins was annoying after all if we wanted to see Fernanda with her panties on we could see that for free on her night call shows or her old Bangbabes vids.

Talking about Bangbabes i miss it so much = It was by far the best of all the call channels!!

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 10:19 by SirAssAlot.)
19-10-2011 16:28
danmax2 Offline

guys, I need help, don't know if anybody will be eager to... I tried to join her site but unfortunately, Epoch thinks my money is not good enough and denies me. All cards from Brazil are forbidden. If anyboody here was able to join, and have a paypal account, could please PM me? I want to send the cash through paypal and then my new best friend can buy the membership using his card for me. No loss is possible, I just want an intermediate.

Hope anybody can help me.

Tks in adv.
26-10-2011 02:29
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-10-2011 02:29 )danmax2 Wrote:  Epoch thinks my money is not good enough and denies me. All cards from Brazil are forbidden. If anyboody here was able to join, and have a paypal account, could please PM me? I want to send the cash through paypal

Send an email to manager@fernandaxxx.com He'll sort you out

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like today's update is going to be late Sad is there going to be an update Sad.

Regarding Fernanda's baby oil vid that would of been amazing if she was nude from start to finish but on a plastic sheet are a blanket cause that bath set is a bit boring sorry to say Sad Sad.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 14:22 by SirAssAlot.)
07-11-2011 14:17
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

Todays update was up at lunch time when I looked and so far the updates have always been on Mondays every week. Having seen some other girls websites, that promise updates that don't happen, I am just happy that they keep coming Big Grin

I loved the school girl update, and the bathroom oil video and todays boudoir update but then again I have loved every update, not least because I can't she the lovely Fernanda herself as sexy as this any where else. For me its a highlight of my week and about the only thing I look forward to on a Monday Cool

I think the updates have been quite diverse considering its only just started. I am sure over time Fernanda will spice it up and the locations and sets and things will get more diverse. There are lots of things I would like to see but then again I also like never knowing what the update will be next week too Tongue
07-11-2011 23:08
rebeldan Offline
Apprentice Poster

Talking to Fernanda today she told me there will be hardcore b/g videos on the website, have already been shot.
19-11-2011 11:45
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

one question does she allow you to cap her videos from her website and put it here

Savannah Mai FAN, ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE :-D

1.She has a beautiful face 2.Stunning Smile 3.Fantastic Figure(Best figure in the babe channel industry) 4.One hell of an Attractive ass! 5.Lovely Legs 6.And a Fabolous pair of feet
19-11-2011 17:44
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

No, otherwise she wouldn't have a website
19-11-2011 17:57
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles