Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

born2tease.net

B2T Offline
Posting Machine

RE: born2tease.net
(20-03-2017 18:42 )forumdude Wrote:  Yasmine and lucy pov fucked in a threesome is the best scenario for everyone.double sloppy dildo blowjobs are the way forward Big Grin what other babes are willing to do a threeway with you and lucy?

Looking unlikely now mate. Fans too quiet and The only Yas was the only one up for it. People seem more concerned about shooting babes who will only do the same that they will do on tv

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
22-03-2017 00:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mossboss Offline

yes lucy and yasmine in a hard G/G scenes or in a threesome with the dildo treatment would kill the internet^^, you have our support to make that happen
22-03-2017 01:15
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2017 01:15 )mossboss Wrote:  yes lucy and yasmine in a hard G/G scenes or in a threesome with the dildo treatment would kill the internet^^, you have our support to make that happen
Unfort talk is cheap and emails and dms are too expensive for the fans Sad

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
22-03-2017 23:54
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ But two of your three most recent uploads were of Lucy & Yasmine - suggesting they'd been requested a lot, and according to you, you only shoot what's asked by enough people, so evidently enough people DO want a new Lucy & Yasmine B2T. Wouldn't you say ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
23-03-2017 00:00
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2017 00:00 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ But two of your three most recent uploads were of Lucy & Yasmine - suggesting they'd been requested a lot, and according to you, you only shoot what's asked by enough people, so evidently enough people DO want a new Lucy & Yasmine B2T. Wouldn't you say ?
Actually no. Even when Lucy posted up that video of Harley Quinn. and I retweeted in. Not a single person asked for me to shoot it. I had to spell it out. The fact that I have to go to people and pitch it to them is the issue.
If you are a Lucy fan and you see her posting a pic of her an Amanda or someone else you like. You should be blowing up my inbox(email is better). If Lucy is willing to shoot with most girls. If you see a pic of her and girl. It shouldn't be crickets, When Lucy posted that her and Maddie Parker should shoot together even saying my name. MY inbox and email was silent.
Anyone who like Yasmine and see her take the toy like that for the 1st time. Should have been hitting me up pushing me to make this shoot happen. Not the other way round.

The reason why I keep asking people to get in contact. It simply a numbers game. Enough of you get in contact, these things happen. You don't ...

Amber May - Shower
23-03-2017 00:28
Robot Devil Offline

^ Well, I wish you luck m' man. Having purchased from you twice previously I know that you produce some stellar goods.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
23-03-2017 00:44
Robot Devil Offline

I see Lucy & Yasmine are shooting a B2T vid together today...

31-03-2017 09:58
gemma123 Offline
Junior Poster

How filthy is the latest vid of Yasmine with Lucy?
Still waiting for Yasmine with Tara...you need to do something more spectacular...forget school girls, teachers, nurses, secretaries, etc.
How about you take it to a new level? Why dont you get them to shoot with a blindfolded fan? Hold a comp or something...
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 17:34 by gemma123.)
03-04-2017 17:34
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2017 17:34 )gemma123 Wrote:  How filthy is the latest vid of Yasmine with Lucy?
Still waiting for Yasmine with Tara...you need to do something more spectacular...forget school girls, teachers, nurses, secretaries, etc.
How about you take it to a new level? Why dont you get them to shoot with a blindfolded fan? Hold a comp or something...
Nah Not going to happen. Next level would be having a girl do something she hasn't done before.
If fans want to get involved, they have to get involved in the basic level. Which they aren't doing. By the emails I haven't gotten.
If you have bought the last of their solo videos then you will have an idea.

Amber May - Shower
03-04-2017 23:31
gemma123 Offline
Junior Poster

Sad
I didnt say next level...I said new level.
I can guarantee with more fans interactively involved you would get more interest. If the girls did a striptease on a blindfolded and possibly tied at the back Im sure there
would be some real interest. When people make suggestions your quick to shoot it down.

All I know is we demand a vid of Tara and Yasmine...end of with a please and thank you.Tongue
(03-04-2017 23:31 )B2T Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 17:34 )gemma123 Wrote:  How filthy is the latest vid of Yasmine with Lucy?
Nah Not going to happen. Next level would be having a girl do something she hasn't done before.
If fans want to get involved, they have to get involved in the basic level. Which they aren't doing. By the emails I haven't gotten.
If you have bought the last of their solo videos then you will have an idea.
04-04-2017 08:21