Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Sophia Smith- Chat and Photos

Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sophia Smith - Caps & Vids
Dear Bob

I think you are being totally unfair on the young lady.

You gave her a solo shift for her first night - remember back to Ashleigh when she was on and was gently introduced to the "boys and gals" and what a star she has turned into.

I do enjoy CP and have spent quite a few pennies even at £2 per min!!! but i am disappointed at your actions.

I suggest you give her the same opportunity because i think you may have missed another winner. Sophia you should at least have another opportunity to display yourself working with someone else.

The channel is not overloaded with babes and you do require additional staff. There should be at least two per evening to avoid watching the same old video of girls that have left the station. By the way what has happened to Morgan ???

Come on old boy I thought you were a gentleman.

Regards
Topman

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 19:04 by Topman 47.)
10-02-2010 19:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hawkes7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

well said that man Big Grin
11-02-2010 01:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hi sophia its bonkers paradiso have axed you after only one shift. i thought you had a good debut and defintalely deserved at least another shift. hopefully the other channel your seeing on monday will sign you up

Piper Niven Superfan
11-02-2010 01:23
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I am so sorry Sophia that things did not work out as you had hoped with Club P. On the surface this does not appear to be a very well thought out decision on their part, considering you were thrown in the deep end on Wed night, on your own, having not done this type of work before. But as they say, when one door closes, another opens and I am sure we will see you back on our screens very soon.
Ofcourse you can use any of my grabs, if you think they will do some good.
11-02-2010 01:46
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

What wankers they are

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
11-02-2010 12:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(11-02-2010 12:20 )steven6 Wrote:  What wankers they are

Everybody, Stop!

Sophia has not left us. A rota monkey made the mistake - "could have happened to anyone Mr Paradiso" he whined, "human error Mr Paradiso" he cried. Well I'm not one to go overboard on retribution, as all my staff will attest to.

I had Summer headbutt him to death in a Toxteth car park for my own amusement.

More on this later chaps, I have a short (4 hour) luncheon appointment to attend to now. Better dash, the driver is at the door - I will return at around 11pm after a light supper of shotgunned swan.

Yours, as ever humbly,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
11-02-2010 16:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stoly Offline
Banned

You should choose your words more carefully Bob.
I think people used to be hung for shotgunning swans. A partridge or pheasant pie might be more acceptable.
Good news about Sophia, though you may be too late, as she said she had other offers. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 20:37 by stoly.)
11-02-2010 16:46
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(11-02-2010 16:46 )stoly Wrote:  You should choose your word's more carefully Bob.
I think people used to be hung for shotgunning swan's. A partridge or pheasant pie might be more acceptable.
Good new's about Sophia, though you may be too late, as she said she had other offer's. Smile

Stoly,

I have interrupted my luncheon to lambast your improper use of the apostrophe not once but four times in three sentences. therefore, I shall be sending round the privately-educated Chelsea to correctly school you in the use of dots and dashery from here on in. Now pay attention, it'll be costing me double time old chap.

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
11-02-2010 17:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(11-02-2010 17:30 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Stoly,

I have interrupted my luncheon to lambast your improper use of the apostrophe not once but four times in three sentences. therefore, I shall be sending round the privately-educated Chelsea to correctly school you in the use of dots and dashery from here on in. Now pay attention, it'll be costing me double time old chap.

Bob

That was money well spent then. Wink
11-02-2010 17:36
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Bob how on earth could you have been unimpressedSurprised by the amazing Sophia i found this astounding to the point of incredulous disbeliefHuh, i've heard of bad decisions but my god. Hang on i've just read it was a mistake, phew, i thought you had lost it there for a minute, i will look forward to catching Sophia's shows in the future. Keep up the good work and don't forget, HIRE HAYLEY ALLEN, it's for the best.Big Grin
11-02-2010 18:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV