Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Time for some PIN protected shows?

SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Time for some PIN protected shows?
I am finally losing interest in the babe shows. The level of censorship, some which I feel is self imposed by the producers is getting so frustrating as to spoil the output. It is clear the majority of the girls, and I imagine the viewers would be more than happy to see much stronger stuff. PIN protection is the way forward. For those of you endlessly hoping for some stronger FTA action, face facts and forget it.
If there are any producers reading this I would be keen to know your thoughts. What cost implications are there for using PIN?
The market is there I am sure so why doesn't anyone test the waters?
07-02-2010 14:27
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Time for some PIN protected shows?
What makes you think PIN protection would mean much stronger material? The babeshows couldn't just implement this themselves and then presume they can do what they want. PIN protected liveshows have been done before. Now they're all dead and there's a reason for that, and that reason is that it only allowed for marginally stronger material.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 21:10 by StanTheMan.)
07-02-2010 21:08
rawr1 Offline
Que?

Variety is the spice I say. I'm no guru on UK broadcast regs, but even if it did only allow for marginally stronger material it would be worth piloting a show.

Personally, I'd like to see a web only UK based call-in/request show with presenters and webchat - £2 tips for requests etc. Something to distract me when I'm meant to be working Big Laugh A show like this doesn't have a watershed, can broadcast whatever the hell like it likes within reason and also can be accessed by a much broader, worldwide market.

Doubt either will ever happen though. Most of the folk that run the current lineup of channels are far more interested in you sending them cock pics at £4 a pop than breaking any new ground. C'est la vie, fuck it Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 22:30 by rawr1.)
07-02-2010 22:29
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Setting up mandatory free-to-view PIN encryption costs £15,000 for setup (one off) and £25,000 each year, so it would cost a broadcaster £40,000 in their first year.

A pay per view or subscription service costs a £50,000 one-off fee to set up, and £15,000 a year plus an amount per subscriber that depends on the monthly or PPV cost. See Sky Consultation Response and Sky Price List for details. Seems a channel costing £10 a month pays Sky £1.06 per subscriber (Annex 3: 90p+12p+4p). A PPV channel costing £5.99 pays Sky 55p (Annex 4: 47p+6p+2p).
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 23:00 by DanVox.)
07-02-2010 22:59
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2010 22:29 )rawr1 Wrote:  Variety is the spice I say. I'm no guru on UK broadcast regs, but even if it did only allow for marginally stronger material it would be worth piloting a show.

Personally, I'd like to see a web only UK based call-in/request show with presenters and webchat - £2 tips for requests etc. Something to distract me when I'm meant to be working Big Laugh A show like this doesn't have a watershed, can broadcast whatever the hell like it likes within reason and also can be accessed by a much broader, worldwide market.

Doubt either will ever happen though. Most of the folk that run the current lineup of channels are far more interested in you sending them cock pics at £4 a pop than breaking any new ground. C'est la vie, fuck it Big Grin

Well let me fulfil your wish. You've obviously never heard of http://www.sexstationtv.com

Enjoy. Big Grin

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
08-02-2010 04:57
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

You would be able to see a stronger shots. Full on pussy shots rtc. I remember when TVX call girls used to do it. However if those prices are correct for set up many of those channels would consider it to be an unnecessary cost and just leave it out.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
08-02-2010 09:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV