Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Babestation Memberships

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Memberships
hannan Wrote:I'm sure Alex (adams) was saying she could get people to sign up to her company without using a credit card which is the same people aint it ? oh well no biggy

No, Alex Adams site is not a cellcast production, she owns it herself.
08-12-2008 17:44
Find all posts by this user
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Sorry mate I forgot to reply:

There is no way of being a member of Babestation if you haven't got a Credit Card since Babestation only use CCBill which is a shame.

Also Alex Adams site is not run by Cellcast it is run by her and Stefan Hard (I think?)

Hope that helps. Smile
08-12-2008 17:47
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

BristolRovers Wrote:Second rounds on me. Smile[/i]

Bristol who are you kidding, i heard whenever its your turn to buy drinks you always turn into the invisible man lol
08-12-2008 17:54
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Well, just got in and I reckon post #2 could be my most controversial post to date, and unwittingly so!

I've had a few beers so will keep my comments simple Smile

Firstly, suggesting, not stating, that someone may work for Cellcast is not an 'accusation' (an accusation is something made against someone for something that they've done wrong). The reaction my suggestion garnered though may of course say a lot about Cellcast Wink.

As Bristol R stated, Postel Man has made a number of posts that were indicative of someone who may work for Cellcast - whether he does or not is neither a good or bad thing - we have many members on this site who work for the various organisations involved in babe shows, in a variety of capacaties, and they are all treated with respect by the vast majority of members (e.g. TVX Mole).

Additionally, my suggestion that Postel Man may work for Cellcast was not made in reference to any negative aspect of Cellcast, and therefore Postel Man himself, but was made in order to assist the original poster in his attempt to join a site. Postel Man - did my 'suggestion' really insult you to the extent that your post indicates it does? You appeared to take a similar suggestion here
so well...

And finally, gazwim, I'd be grateful if you would clarify what aspect of my post you considered to be 'picking on postel man'?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2008 20:57 by skateguy.)
08-12-2008 18:50
postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:Well, just got in and I reckon post #2 could be my most controversial post to date, and unwittingly so!

I've had a few beers so will keep my comments simple Smile

Firstly, suggesting, not stating, that someone may work for Cellcast does not classify as an 'accusation' and is 'not-bang-out-of-order' - although the reaction that suggestion garnered may of course say a lot about Cellcast Wink.

As Bristol R stated, Postel Man has made a number of posts that were indicative of someone who may work for Cellcast - whether he does or not is neither a good or bad thing - we have many members on this site who work for the various organisations involved in babe shows, in a variety of capacties, and they are all treated with respect by the vast majority of members (e.g. TVX Mole).

Additionally, my suggestion that Postel Man may work for Cellcast was not made in reference to any negative aspect of Cellcast, and therefore Postel Man himself, but was made in order to assist the original poster in his attempt to join a site. Postel Man - did my 'suggestion' really insult you to the extent that your post indicates it does? Especially seeing as you took a similar suggestion here
so well...

And finally, gazwim, I'd be grateful if you would clarify what aspect of my post you considered to be 'picking on postal man'?

Skateguy i may have taken your (SUGGESTION) about me working for cellcast the wrong way, but i seem to get the feeling from reading some posts, that if somebody attempts too or speak on behalf of a girl, comes the comment of perhaps they work for cellcast!. Im not trying to uppset people on here or start a war! it's just the way a had seen it. PEACE!!!!!
08-12-2008 21:01
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

postel man! Wrote:Skateguy i may have taken your (SUGGESTION) about me working for cellcast the wrong way, but i seem to get the feeling from reading some posts, that if somebody attempts too or speak on behalf of a girl, comes the comment of perhaps they work for cellcast!. Im not trying to uppset people on here or start a war! it's just the way a had seen it. PEACE!!!!!

Look I am NOT trying to start a argument, but please direct me to a thread where other members have said others are Cellcast employees just for sticking up for girls?

I seriously can not recall seeing any threads of others calling other members Cellcast employees. We have a alot of members here who stick up for the girls when something bad is said, are you trying to say there isn't?

Look up a guy called Giggility and read his profile - He has negative rep from all his women hating posts. This is NOT a women hating community.

I have said before we do not think you are a Cellcast employee just because you stuck up for Tiffany, it is because you have posted information that no other fan would know and I quote:

Hi every one i don't post much but what i do no is that im sorry to say guys but she has finished on B.S Daytime but she is still working behind the scenes so if you want to send her a xmas card or gift you can OK! we will all miss her.

To me that sounds like you work behind the scenes at Babestation, why else would you know that we could send her a Christmas card. I am sorry if I have got you wrong.

I don't usually get involved with all the bitching in this forum but, when you say something is "Bang out of Order" to someone who is a trusted person on this site who could well be a moderator seems abit strange. Especially when you had a joke about it when I said something similar in another thread.

This is NOT a women hating community this a community where people want to discuss the Babe Shows.

At the end of the day it is a conspiracy and nothing else, if your a Cellcast employe or if your not. No one will think/treat you differently.

Just my thoughts...
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2008 21:53 by BristolRovers.)
08-12-2008 21:50
postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

I know no that all this comment's have got a little outa hand so lets finish and say we are all here for the same reason and that we like the babe channnels. PEACE TO ALL YES!!!! and Tiff did say she would post a msg on here, i hope it's sooner rather than later or i will look a total DICK! He He He.Rolleyes
09-12-2008 13:40
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah - she better post here or else... Wink

Glad the 'war is over'! Now that's an apt phrase for this time of year Wink (subtle John Lennon Xmas reference for anyone confused)

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2008 13:51 by skateguy.)
09-12-2008 13:50
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
09-12-2008 13:54
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

postel man! Wrote:I know no that all this comment's have got a little outa hand so lets finish and say we are all here for the same reason and that we like the babe channnels. PEACE TO ALL YES!!!! and Tiff did say she would post a msg on here, i hope it's sooner rather than later or i will look a total DICK! He He He.Rolleyes

Haha, fair enough.

Sorry if I came across as a complete dickhead, just wanted to say my side of the story since it seemed like you had a go at skate for suggesting the same suggestion I did.

Anyhow, I hope Tiffany posts on here (For your sake! lol).

Second and third rounds are on me and Belfast, no I don't go disappearing - What about last night mate, where did you get to? Big Grin

---------------

Infact, maybe your the postman who delivers the post to the Cellcast buildings. Wink Big Grin

Haha, take care mate. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2008 14:31 by BristolRovers.)
09-12-2008 14:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV