Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Babestation Memberships

hannan Offline
Junior Poster

Babestation Memberships
As I have recieved no help at all from babestation i was wondering if there was any other way of signing up without using a credit card?
08-12-2008 10:55
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Memberships
They don't seem to offer the option on their web-site so it looks like you're relying on hearing from Cellcast. It seems likely that the forum member 'postel man!' is a Cellcast employee so hopefully he will respond to this thread...?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2008 12:07 by skateguy.)
08-12-2008 12:07
postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:They don't seem to offer the option on their web-site so it looks like you're relying on hearing from Cellcast. It seems likely that the forum member 'postel man!' is a Cellcast employee so hopefully he will respond to this thread...?

Hello there how nice of you to acuse me of working for cellcast BANG OUT OF ORDER!!!! is this the way you treat all new members.
08-12-2008 14:34
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Postel Man,

First off I would like to say that if people think you work for Cellcast you should take it as a compliment. People (Myself included) have based this judgement of your posts - You seem to be posting information that most fans wouldn't know (Eg. Bianca left Babestation and you can send her a Xmas card?).

People are not having ago at you, it is just speculation that's all.

Skate is a good guy, if you look at his posts you can see he helps out new members daily with answers to questions they have.

At the end of the day I do not want to turn this thread into a flame war. If you are not a Cellcast employee than I apologise and I am sure Skate will to.
08-12-2008 15:18
G@Z! Offline
Banned

why are you people picking on postal man if he works for cell cast then he works for cell cast so what
08-12-2008 15:29
postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

BristolRovers Wrote:Postel Man,

First off I would like to say that if people think you work for Cellcast you should take it as a compliment. People (Myself included) have based this judgement of your posts - You seem to be posting information that most fans wouldn't know (Eg. Bianca left Babestation and you can send her a Xmas card?).

People are not having ago at you, it is just speculation that's all.

Skate is a good guy, if you look at his posts you can see he helps out new members daily with answers to questions they have.

At the end of the day I do not want to turn this thread into a flame war. If you are not a Cellcast employee than I apologise and I am sure Skate will to.
Hi again sorry! i didnt mean to be rude in my reply i, I got caught up with trying to defend tiff thats all i accept your apology i hope you accept mine! this is a great forum i might even put a few pics on here in the future after i get permision of course!
08-12-2008 15:38
G@Z! Offline
Banned

all is forgiven postal man
08-12-2008 15:39
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Beers are on me tonight Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
08-12-2008 15:47
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

postel man! Wrote:Hi again sorry! i didnt mean to be rude in my reply i, I got caught up with trying to defend tiff thats all i accept your apology i hope you accept mine! this is a great forum i might even put a few pics on here in the future after i get permision of course!

You were not rude at all mate, just thought I better say my side because I don't like members feel like they are being treated wrong.

You don't have to apologise.

Second rounds on me. Smile
08-12-2008 17:24
hannan Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for the replies, well the relevant ones Wink. I contacted cellcast and all i got was some crap about if its not on the site you can't pay any other way. I'm sure Alex (adams) was saying she could get people to sign up to her company without using a credit card which is the same people aint it ? oh well no biggy
08-12-2008 17:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV