Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Something I've always wondered

surreysub Away
surreysub

Something I've always wondered
Indulge my curiosity please chaps, as someone who does not phone into these channels but is familiar with them. A girl appears on a night show and you can call her up and discuss exactly what you intend to do to her nether regions in gynacological detail, yet when the same girl appears on a daytime show they are not permitted to speak in the same way.

So my question is, what are the people who are calling up the daytime girls at an extortinate cost of £1.50 per minute talking about? I assume one would only call these girls to "crack one off" so to speak, but assuming the girls are bound by guidelines not to reciprocate, what is going on here - are guys running up their phone bills so that they can discuss the weather with Charlie C or talk about the finer points of the economic crisis with Toya? The girls do appear to try and give "sultry" looks to the camera or flash some come-hither eyelashes, so is there some unwritten agreement where the guys phone in, shoot their load and hang up while the girls do their best to avoid any dirty talk?

As I said, I'm not one to phone up but to a certain extent I can understand guys calling in and spending money to ask their favourite girl to bend over for them and listen to some dirty talk, but I am curious as to what incentive there is to phone in during the day when none of this is permitted, especially considering the cost of the call. Enlighten me please chaps.

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
07-12-2008 11:16
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Something I've always wondered
I've wondered that too, i thought the whole idea was that people wanted to hear the women on there talk dirty, Don't understand why someone would phone during the daytime at £1.50 min and they don't do that. I guess its there chose to do that as its there own money. i myself have never rang in during the daytime or night shows.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-12-2008 12:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Me too. I hope someone answers this question.
07-12-2008 12:12
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

surreysub Wrote:I am curious as to what incentive there is to phone in during the day

I would guess that some people call in because they like the girls they are calling.
07-12-2008 12:18
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm only in it for the dirty talk so basically avoid calling the daytime shows since they stopped the dirty talk. Sometimes though when I'm in full on wanking mode and I'm watching the daytime girls and they look horny and look like they're talking dirty, I get fulled into thinking I can call up and maybe get some kind of horny chat from them but it never works and I always feel I've wasted my money on it.

I don't really see the point in calling just for a chat but I guess some people just like the girls and just fancy a chat so it's up to them.
07-12-2008 13:06
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Maybe they have struck up friendships with the girls and for the girls its their regulars. Maybe some are lonely and phone the girls. Could be anything really
07-12-2008 15:37
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I'd imagine some people just need to chat to someone. In fact as someone who doesn't phone in, that's something I can relate to more than calling a night-show girl and getting my rocks off - as in real life when I phone people, I have regular conversations but never talk dirty.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2008 15:42 by skateguy.)
07-12-2008 15:42
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

skateguy i think thats why i havnt phoned the girls because i wouldnt know what to say. Yeah ive had phone sex like most of us but to me its kinda different with the tv. Suppose its that first time and then its easy but its getting the balls up for that first time lol
07-12-2008 15:45
surreysub Away
surreysub

skateguy Wrote:I'd imagine some people just need to chat to someone. In fact as someone who doesn't phone in, that's something I can relate to more than calling a night-show girl and getting my rocks off - as in real life when I phone people, I have regular conversations but never talk dirty.
The difference is that you're not paying £1.50 a minute in real life when you're having conversations.

I hope not anyway!

Interesting feedback fellas, I suppose it's up to the individual whether they want to spend money just to chat, but it bewilders me personally.

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
07-12-2008 20:38
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

surreysub Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:I'd imagine some people just need to chat to someone. In fact as someone who doesn't phone in, that's something I can relate to more than calling a night-show girl and getting my rocks off - as in real life when I phone people, I have regular conversations but never talk dirty.
The difference is that you're not paying £1.50 a minute in real life when you're having conversations.

I hope not anyway!

Interesting feedback fellas, I suppose it's up to the individual whether they want to spend money just to chat, but it bewilders me personally.

I wouldn't and don't pay for either but can understand that different people have different needs and place a value of £1.50 per minute on fulfilling those - some want phone sex and others want company and a friendly ear. And of course some want both, just at different times.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-12-2008 20:49
Thread Closed