Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

Exciting Times

Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Exciting Times
Greetings chaps.

I have just received a telegram from my cousin Seamus O'Paradiso, who reliably informs me now that for any Paradiso aficionados residing in the land that Bono calls home, we now have the facilities to accommodate you.

It has taken a while, my Celtic cohorts, but we have gotten there eventually - do forgive an old Brit.

And let me tell you chums, the girls are VERY excited to hear from you. Quite why a fiery Irish accent - say a winsome Wexford warble, or a comely Colcannon call can compete in any way to the entrancing tones of your average Basingstoke accountant is beyond me - but women are strange creatures that I fully admit I, even in my senior years, have not quite worked out yet.

Here come the Irish!!!! I am greatly looking forward to St Patricks Day already.

ALSO.....

We now have a truly exciting text service - you can receive 2 x alluring pictures a week of your favourite girl for the very competitive price of 4 nuggets. Simply text your chosen filly's name to 83123 and Hey Presto, a freight of flirtatious photos for your esteemed peepers.

Add to this a mobile internet service featuring saucy clips just for you for the absurd price of £3 a week, and I'm sure you will concur now, as I do, that I may have been a little hare footed in marching those two ginger mouse surfers into a lake as penance for disturbing Old Bob's nap time with this communique earlier today. I feel a twang of compunction and have apologised to their mothers, but I refuse to give the matter any more consideration - IT virgins are expendable, my alone time is not.

Keep smiling comrades,

Your Very Humble Servant,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 19:37 by Bob Paradiso.)
27-01-2010 19:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

RE: Exciting Times
Bob, your posts are very entertaining. Thanks for making me chuckle old boy Smile

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 20:47 by Ducky.)
27-01-2010 20:46
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV