Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Yvette has left Babestation

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation
(27-01-2010 00:13 )Moderation Station Wrote:  I post here to inform people, not to lie, manipulate, mollycoddle or influence. I am not paid for it, i do it out of the kindness out my heart and respect for the people who take their time to post here. Oh, besides she won't be back on any of the channels here as she's moving to America. Is that clear enough for you?

I don't recall anyone accusing you of telling lies.
Your insight, kindness and respect is much appreciated, however since the Dionne incident, I for one will take announcements of retirement with a pinch of salt.
27-01-2010 00:32
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

quite a loss for B.S. i'l miss her for sure... funny, smart and sexy is a hard combo to find... good luck in what ever you do yvette... thanx for the laughs.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-01-2010 00:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

when does yvette actually leave. is it after tonights show. if it is would also like to wish her good luck

Piper Niven Superfan
27-01-2010 00:47
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

Even though she's not quite my cup of tea, she was very funny and added a much needed dimension and I'll miss her.
I always saw her as a mother goose type character, and you can't really replace those kind of people.

I wish her the best of luck with her new life Smile
27-01-2010 00:49
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(27-01-2010 00:13 )Moderation Station Wrote:  Just to put you right Dave on your two points:

Dionne said to me in person she was leaving and wanted to concentrate on her life. If she changes her mind that is her right and not being psychic just how the hell am i supposed to know if she decides to jump ships eh? So everything i told you was as up to date and accurate as could be from my point of view.

Given that she popped up on Elite the next day, more or less, she lied to you then? If so, why?

(27-01-2010 00:13 )Moderation Station Wrote:  As for your amazing insight into a world you are not involved in maybe you should apply for a job on the Psychic channel?

They don't pay enough. Besides which, you shouldn't make the mistake of assuming nobody on here is 'involved' with the channels.

(27-01-2010 00:13 )Moderation Station Wrote:  I post here to inform people, not to lie, manipulate, mollycoddle or influence. I am not paid for it, i do it out of the kindness out my heart and respect for the people who take their time to post here. Oh, besides she won't be back on any of the channels here as she's moving to America. Is that clear enough for you?[/b]

The kindness of your heart? That's a spectacularly weird comment to make. Still, I respect your sincerity.

Also, Jennifer Keelings left Bang Babes to a great hoo-ha to live in America and make a new life, and was back on Bang Babes less than four months later.
27-01-2010 02:38
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(27-01-2010 02:38 )Digital Dave Wrote:  {Duplicate crap removed}
Posts like that annoy me Rolleyes
Good night.
27-01-2010 03:17
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

Oh pack it in Digital, there's no need to go and be an insurmountable asshat, Yvette has family in America. If you had actually bothered to call her and speak to her she is moving back to the USA to be with them for reasons I would not disclose on a public forum. If you knew anything about her other that 'a babe on one of the channels' then you would understand the situation and having a go at someone like ModSta who actually does know her and doesn't post here for any reason then that he does actually give a shit seems pretty pathetic.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
27-01-2010 03:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Big Grin RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation
(27-01-2010 02:38 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(27-01-2010 00:13 )Moderation Station Wrote:  Just to put you right Dave on your two points:

Dionne said to me in person she was leaving and wanted to concentrate on her life. If she changes her mind that is her right and not being psychic just how the hell am i supposed to know if she decides to jump ships eh? So everything i told you was as up to date and accurate as could be from my point of view.

Given that she popped up on Elite the next day, more or less, she lied to you then? If so, why?

(27-01-2010 00:13 )Moderation Station Wrote:  As for your amazing insight into a world you are not involved in maybe you should apply for a job on the Psychic channel?

They don't pay enough. Besides which, you shouldn't make the mistake of assuming nobody on here is 'involved' with the channels.

(27-01-2010 00:13 )Moderation Station Wrote:  I post here to inform people, not to lie, manipulate, mollycoddle or influence. I am not paid for it, i do it out of the kindness out my heart and respect for the people who take their time to post here. Oh, besides she won't be back on any of the channels here as she's moving to America. Is that clear enough for you?[/b]

The kindness of your heart? That's a spectacularly weird comment to make. Still, I respect your sincerity.

Also, Jennifer Keelings left Bang Babes to a great hoo-ha to live in America and make a new life, and was back on Bang Babes less than four months later.

You know, you're absolutely right. What was i thinking?

You must talk with her all the time, all those nights she goes out clubbing with her wicked mate Dave. Fine fella, you believe whatever you want to believe and no, the kindness of my heart is not a "spectacularly weird comment" it happens to be the truth. I actually care, that may seem implausible in this day an age to someone clearly as cynical as you. Don't worry though you can still provide a useful service, i have told the site mods to forward your details onto NASA i'm sure they would be fascinated to examine the black hole that inhabits the space where your heart should be.
27-01-2010 04:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(27-01-2010 04:03 )Moderation Station Wrote:  Fine fella, you believe whatever you want to believe and no, the kindness of my heart is not a "spectacularly weird comment" it happens to be the truth. I actually care, that may seem implausible in this day an age to someone clearly as cynical as you.

Wow, this exchange was emotive, it was as though ModStas post was heralded by heroic-sounding trumpets and Digital Daves was accompanied by dark-sounding, ominous chords. Rolleyes
27-01-2010 05:24
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Many will know i wasn't a fan of Yvette, but she was an entertaining presenter, she was a laugh and made BS Xtra fun to watch. She didn't come across fake in her personality - she was quite the opposite she showed realism which i like, unlike some of these other babes where there T.V persona and personality probably differs alot from there real life personality.

So yeah she will be missed by many and for some people it will be for different reasons, so i wish her all the best in her future choices.

(This post was last modified: 27-01-2010 16:21 by Josh187.)
27-01-2010 13:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV