Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Yvette has left Babestation

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation
Shame. Yvette has always been entertaining and has a great sense of fun. She'll be missed. Best of luck to her in whatever her new ventures are.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
26-01-2010 19:59
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(26-01-2010 19:20 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(26-01-2010 18:03 )speedybert Wrote:  Well I reckon she's currently good for either 1,3 or 9

I'll take a number 1 on that please.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
26-01-2010 20:04
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

She will be missed and hope all works out well for her whatever she is going on to do. Like her and she is a stunner, last night with hair put over to the side, nice nice Smile

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
26-01-2010 20:16
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(26-01-2010 19:55 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  who would you like to see replace Yvette

kitty lea would be a good replacement
26-01-2010 20:17
rover Offline

You only have to look at the stats to see how popular Yvette was, second only to the great SMC (grovel grovel Smile ) in the most viewed posts.
She's a great girl and will be missed, good luck for the future Yvette.

[Image: theukbabechannelsforumboardstati.jpg]

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
26-01-2010 21:34
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

No one could ever 'replace' Yvette. Unless there is some freakishly multi-talented newbie out there who is self assured without being arrogant, witty without being condescending and a good all-rounder (on and off camera).

I used to follow Yvette from BS back in 2007 and loved her banter on Party Girls, You will be missed Yvette, good luck in the future. X x x

Damn you America, you're soooo lucky!

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2010 22:31 by Gamehead.)
26-01-2010 22:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
hagman1989 Offline
Senior Poster

i fucking hate life ( i dont but its the only way to desribe this news)
26-01-2010 23:29
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I don't believe a word of this, and as we all know, Moderation Station got it spectacularly wrong with Dionne.

Yvette fans shouldn't fret, I doubt if she's going anywhere, at least not for long. I find that leaving announcements by old hands on babe channels tend to mean the opposite. It's more of an attention seeking measure, rather like internet flouncers. Those who seriously want to leave, either from forums or babe channels, just leave without fuss or fanfare and that's that.

There's also the slightly sad situation with models who've been on babe channels for some years - they find that when they try and do something different there's not much they can do that can match the quick fix and easy money of night shifts talking filth, so they drift back to the channels within months. I won't mention any names but it's a recognised and ongoing syndrome!
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2010 23:37 by Digital Dave.)
26-01-2010 23:35
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I was going to repost some of my Yvette videos (especially the twisted fuck one), but it seems like rogerthedoger beat me to it in post #11 bladewave Big Grin
Cheers roger!
26-01-2010 23:38
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

(26-01-2010 23:35 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I don't believe a word of this, and as we all know, Moderation Station got it spectacularly wrong with Dionne.

Yvette fans shouldn't fret, I doubt if she's going anywhere, at least not for long. I find that leaving announcements by old hands on babe channels tend to mean the opposite. It's more of an attention seeking measure, rather like internet flouncers. Those who seriously want to leave, either from forums or babe channels, just leave without fuss or fanfare and that's that.

There's also the slightly sad situation with models who've been on babe channels for some years - they find that when they try and do something different there's not much they can do that can match the quick fix and easy money of night shifts talking filth, so they drift back to the channels within months. I won't mention any names but it's a recognised and ongoing syndrome!

Just to put you right Dave on your two points:

Dionne said to me in person she was leaving and wanted to concentrate on her life. If she changes her mind that is her right and not being psychic just how the hell am i supposed to know if she decides to jump ships eh? So everything i told you was as up to date and accurate as could be from my point of view.

As for your amazing insight into a world you are not involved in maybe you should apply for a job on the Psychic channel?

I post here to inform people, not to lie, manipulate, mollycoddle or influence. I am not paid for it, i do it out of the kindness out my heart and respect for the people who take their time to post here. Oh, besides she won't be back on any of the channels here as she's moving to America. Is that clear enough for you?

Thanks to everyone else for all the goodbyes for Yvette, she will leave a giant Yvette shaped hole that will never be replaced but i'm sure she will do great at whatever she turns her hand to.
27-01-2010 00:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV