Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average

BS2 Preview and Channel 99

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

BS2 Preview and Channel 99
Hi there. How did you get on with Channel 99;BS2 from 22.00 until 00.00 and then BS2 Preview until 04.45? I watched odd bits of BS2 from 22.00 onwards and was impressed with the picture quality. I recorded BS2 from midnight as usual;I found out about Channel 99 too late to easily change my recorders menu easily.I was pleased with the show (as I mentioned in the review thread) but feel that it might have been tidier to keep channel 99 just for BS2 even though we would miss an extra 15 minutes (finish at 04.45 rather than 05.00). But it would save having to re-tune at midnight! Perhaps one day the entire BS2 (and also BS1) show will be broadcast on Freeview. My major question is;what was BS2 Preview like? Did anyone watch/record it? Was it just an advert sort of show for Babestation in general or were there interviews etc? I'm just curious to find out what it was like. I think I will stick with BS2 (my favourite show) and try and record all 7 hours when I can;when my son isnt at home! Then it will take longer to have a (fast-forward) viewing session each morning! But hopefully it will mean that we should see all/most of the girls scheduled to be on each night;thus addressing one of my major complaints since the shows were re-arranged recently;longer section times on each show precluding every girl appearing on every show each night! So all in all I'm quite pleased thaty we (Freeviewers) only lose 1 hour 30 minutes of BS2 compared to 3 hours before last night. Quite an improvement;THANKS CELLCAST! I just dont think it is as tidy as it could be! (But I understand that channel space/timeslots must be at a premium.)
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2010 22:00 by Big Boobies.)
21-01-2010 21:43
Find all posts by this user
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

RE: BS2 Preview and Channel 99
21-01-2010 23:17
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV