babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

The "Missing in Action" (Where Are They Now) Thread

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: The "Missing in Action" Thread
I suppose One way of looking at it is once the girls have made their small fortune they probably just retire to live the good life. I'm pretty sure you can make a huge amount of money these days in the glamour industry.
07-11-2010 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlligatorAmongstCrocodiles Offline
But you can just call me AAC

(07-11-2010 01:14 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I suppose One way of looking at it is once the girls have made their small fortune they probably just retire to live the good life. I'm pretty sure you can make a huge amount of money these days in the glamour industry.

I sure hope not!
What's BangBabes without Jet

A call to the iPhone Support Centre :: Guess Who? :: Word Association Game
07-11-2010 07:26
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(07-11-2010 00:13 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What about the blonde bombshell Stevie from babestation and also Crystal who used to do sexstation and later tvx callgirls.
Yes, Crystal turned up again very recently didn't she? For what seemed like a brief cover stint (no pun intended) a few weeks ago on TVX but since then nothing - I had been persuaded to believe that this was a return for her, but apparently not.Sad

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
07-11-2010 11:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Another blast from the past is Poppy Morgan its been at least 3 or 4 years now since she was last seen on our screens. Cayman also who used to do sexstation on the tv and then the webstream has been missing in action for the last 2 years. Another that springs to mind is Tara the sexy hot blonde who was an ever present on Babestation just a few years ago.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010 23:16 by Scottishbloke.)
07-11-2010 23:15
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Used to love watching Tara on BS, especially when she wore her latex and rubber outfits. She had a policewoman, air hostess and a few others too. Don't think you can say she's missing in action though, she formally retired (as formally as you can from a babechannel, anyway) some time ago. Sad

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-11-2010 23:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(07-11-2010 23:33 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Used to love watching Tara on BS, especially when she wore her latex and rubber outfits. She had a policewoman, air hostess and a few others too. Don't think you can say she's missing in action though, she formally retired (as formally as you can from a babechannel, anyway) some time ago. Sad

Maybe like I said in an earlier post that once the models have made their small fortune its inevitable that this will happen. Theirs quite a few models I would be gutted if they left tommorow but its probably the natural outcome for most apart from the dinosaur Danni O'Neil who's been with Babestation since the old black and white days on the telly.
07-11-2010 23:51
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

(12-09-2010 11:46 )Regenerated Wrote:  Where are:-

Louise Porter (babestation),
Monica Harris (paradiso daytime) and
Louisa Gold (paradiso)?

I would love to know what Louisa Gold is up to now. She is gorgeous. I know she left club paradiso & was still modelling but her blog hasn't been updated for ages & it would be great to know how she is doing & what she is up to.
07-11-2010 23:59
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

@Scottishbloke; re: Dani O'Neal - That's the sexiest dinosaur I ever did see - actually, I don't recall lots of big colour piccies of a 'Daniosaurus nudifrons' in any of my dinosaur books when I was a kid; was there some kind of evil censorship at work even then?bladewave For shame!annoyed

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 00:33 by Krill Liberator.)
07-11-2010 23:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Thought Tara was doing the Marbella Babes Web show!!

(07-11-2010 23:33 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Used to love watching Tara on BS, especially when she wore her latex and rubber outfits. She had a policewoman, air hostess and a few others too. Don't think you can say she's missing in action though, she formally retired (as formally as you can from a babechannel, anyway) some time ago. Sad
10-11-2010 20:58
peterbee Offline

where are they now thread
not sure if this has been done before but would love to start a thread about babes who no longer appear on our screens, so this thread could be a Q&A. I'll start with 2

Cara from babestation blonde/brunette bombshell
Lexi from Hotel Voyeur, awesome natural boobed babe

Anybody now where are they now?
03-01-2011 22:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV