GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Dionne : Babestation

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Dionne
flash can have encoded viruses but its very unlikley. best thing to do is get a decent av instead of norton or mcafee.
i recomend zone alarm with avira 99.6% / kaspersky99.6% / avast98.5% / nod32 at a push 97.3%/ bit defender 97.2% catch rates.
keep your av up to date, and only install 1 av at a time. btw, zone alarm and avira seem to work quite happily alongside each other.

the ultimate av with a 99.98% catch rate is avk

and remember just coz your system didnt detect a virus dosent mean your not infected.

i know these apps work as i troll all sorts of sites. and at the latest count i had 8 trojans undetected for 3 months of surfing...

for anti malware apps use spy bot, malware bytes. spyware doctor, and ad-daware.... all good some free

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2008 17:25 by HEX!T.)
12-10-2008 17:21
Find all posts by this user
evanovic Offline
Junior Poster

yeh flash is very unlikely to give you malware / viruses, if it was a vulnerable technology i cant see youtube, dailymotion, bbc iplayer etc all using it

activex on the other hand is a definate liability and you've gotta be careful using internet explorer, using firefox as your browser will help you a lot if u keep being the victim of malware / spyware infections

as Hexit says if u run spy bot etc daily or so you should be fine
12-10-2008 18:18
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

desperateroger Wrote:Maybe the Dionne site needs more time. Isn't it only been going for a few days? It sounds as though it's not finished yet?

Yeah but that's a poor excuse seeing as they're taking people's money it shouldn't have opened til it was ready.

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
12-10-2008 19:25
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

^^ He has a valid point. If the site isn't fully prepared, you shouldn't be taking peoples money!
12-10-2008 19:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

DjM Wrote:^^ He has a valid point. If the site isn't fully prepared, you shouldn't be taking peoples money!

Seconded...if content not ready,shouldn't go live...
12-10-2008 20:17
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

has anyone got sample content?

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
12-10-2008 22:11
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

moron50 Wrote:It's now up to 3 min 02 secs. Awesome.

Any update on this? Has it increased any further?
14-10-2008 11:40
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Not noticeably. There are more photo sets & of course Dionne looks fantastic. Check the free tour. You'll see at least 5 'sets' that imply there are playable / downloadable videos (with download here or similar written next to them) & that isn't in fact the case. The 'captures' shown, appear to be just photo's copied from the galleries. Could be wrong, but I don't think so. It may improve, but as has been said already, they shouldn't start charging until it's at least (for argument's sake) 75% done.
15-10-2008 07:03
DrPee. Offline
Junior Poster

this was a fantastic set of pictures of my favorite girl... i should say another set of fantastic pictures .Ass2cam u r a star and u deserve some sort of honour for these great finds... thanks... any chance of getting these pictues in a higher resolution though??
26-10-2008 21:04
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne
Not the cutie from Bang Babes, the original sex Godess currently in the Babestation office looking fucking gorgeous! I didn't see a thread for this girl and was shocked considering how stunning and filthy she is.

Does anyone have any pics or vids of this babe?
16-11-2008 23:56
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles