Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Who prefers daytime shows to the night shows?

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who prefers daytime shows to the night shows?
Back in 2015 I would have said Dayshows without a doubt. Now it's probably 60/40 percentage wise in favour of the Dayshows.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
04-01-2016 07:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lola's Knight Offline
account closed by request

Not me! I like tits and knickers off!

Lola's Areolas
04-01-2016 07:47
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

It's the extra tease factor you get on the dayshows.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
04-01-2016 09:02
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I still prefer the nightshows even though the likes of Teejay Walker, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Macy Leigh and Louisa Fox are probably hotter than some of my favorite night babes on BS
04-01-2016 20:39
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Can you imagine if Cara Brett, Macy Leigh and Rose White did night shows full time. I think my phone bills might bankrupt me.Big Grin

— Henry Kissinger

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 20:49 by gunnar.)
04-01-2016 20:48
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Days: higher quality girls and get to see pussy and ass on the perve.
05-01-2016 23:47
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

(04-01-2016 07:37 )gunnar Wrote:  Back in 2015 I would have said Dayshows without a doubt. Now it's probably 60/40 percentage wise in favour of the Dayshows.

If you'd said "Back in 2009..." I could understand it, but what did we get in 2015 that we don't get now? We're only talking about 12 months.
06-01-2016 23:09
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

I do matey 1
Wink consructive thread
Obviously all the night showw babes ever & current are as gorgeous

I always remember some of the interactivity from some of the shows and the fun it was,texting in and getting shout outs watching the babes do reqests but I don't think anything will ever beat being able to live email savannah James when she use to work as thee office babe Blush everything about that show channel was amazing

From seeing her walk on set as the lights turned on wasching he play with all the office stationary answering calls and typing away and live mailing laugh

I'd get in from work at 2 ish in the afternoon just in time to put another DVD in setting t to record for 4 hours from ten till 2 then swap it an record till six when the cleaner would come on but honestly laugh

I'd be emailing,get ye straps down again savannah lol
And she would,amazing babe her,I was gutted when it finished

For the day and forever

Everyday miss James would wear some great outfits
Still got a few but had to get rid of most of em coz the wouldn't play on the player not realising it in a few years from then that technology would of made ones that would of

Ps4 Xbox one blue ray 8) when I first seen her it was still vhs recorders in 2003/2004 I think it was but bought the DVD recorder not long after but since then if I say every day show this would be in the Guinness book of records for the worlds biggest post

And other people adding in theirs aswel on top

Thank you to you all xxxxx Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 19:18 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
07-01-2016 19:10
slash Offline
Senior Poster

(06-01-2016 23:09 )OurJud Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 07:37 )gunnar Wrote:  Back in 2015 I would have said Dayshows without a doubt. Now it's probably 60/40 percentage wise in favour of the Dayshows.

If you'd said "Back in 2009..." I could understand it, but what did we get in 2015 that we don't get now? We're only talking about 12 months.
Totally agree. Back then, the telly was on fire every single day with every single channel. Even boredouir was amazing compared to 2011's change in clothing and content by offcock's policy. But to be fair, with the introduction to the perve cam this year I've seen some things that would compare with some of the early days stuff. Not like Gyrating or lying in obviously sexual positions, but the slips have been great.... and long in some cases (also the odd down south ones too). I've always preferred day shows to night shows. It's the taboo of nudity during the day thing for me. There's T&A all over the TV at night so it's that bit better when it happens during the day. TV5 is brilliant for it, and Sky Arts used to be too. I suppose it's just what you're into. Have a good oneSmile

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
08-01-2016 11:58
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

All about the daytime shows for me and that has been the same for many many years now, even way back in the early days of the channels. I just find the night shows somewhat lacking and boring. Don't shoot me down guys, we are all allowed our opinions on here.

But seeing a gorgeous model mimic and mime sucking a guys cock or bouncing on an imaginary cock just does not do it for me that much. Whereas daytimes, I just love the teasing, the outfits, the sense of they know damn well what we are all watching them for and phoning them up for.

It is nice to know I am not alone and quite a good handful of you prefer the dayshows, I know most will go for nights but for me it's all about daytime. Just always found daytime babes hotter aswell.

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
17-12-2016 11:01