Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Who prefers daytime shows to the night shows?

birdlime Offline
Account Closed

RE: Who prefers daytime shows to the night shows?
(11-01-2010 21:00 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  I PREFER daytime, might be something to do with Fernanda!!Big Grin

Like you im also a Fernanda fan aswell.
11-01-2010 21:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well I love the days, mainly because of Dannie (Live 960) and Paradiso's Amy, but I also like my pussy slips. However, pussy slips are as rare as rocking horse shit during the day, so I'd have to say nights just edge it for me.
11-01-2010 23:41
fshpat Offline
Junior Poster

I prefer the daytime shows , with Lady V , Kelly too name just a couple
12-01-2010 16:21
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

For me it always depends on the lineup sort of thing, some nights it seems none of my favs are on any channel anywhere.

Daytimes can flick around and have Jasmine, Georgie, Lynsey, Ashley Emma, Danni H, Leila, Cara Steel and sometimes Charlie C about. Now if some of my list got a more full time promotion to nights *The First Two* then all would be good in my world.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
12-01-2010 16:30
VTR1000 Offline

For me Dannii Harwood is so much hotter on the daytime shows.

Tongue
20-02-2010 07:23
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Day shows for me, i think women are way more sexy when their all buttoned up but still being suggestive over the phone as opposed to just wearing a thong moaning your name and screaming at you to fuck them nice and hard, but to each their own.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2010 07:42 by little gimp.)
20-02-2010 07:41
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

(11-01-2010 14:32 )Chilly Wrote:  There's something seriously horny about the way certain girls perform during the day. It's even better when you call one of them up and they start getting you off! Smile

My thoughts exactly.............Wink

..........Cool

20-02-2010 08:59
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

(20-02-2010 08:59 )al4 Wrote:  
(11-01-2010 14:32 )Chilly Wrote:  There's something seriously horny about the way certain girls perform during the day. It's even better when you call one of them up and they start getting you off! Smile

My thoughts exactly.............Wink

..........Cool

And mine too!
22-02-2010 09:57
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Just yesterday morning i phoned Gemma Hiles id never phoned her before didnt know how 'accomodating' she would be. I had to listen to two guys in the queue before me who hardly said a word but were clearly wanking and she was very helpful to them. Then it was my turn and well that was an amazing wank! Because you cant get too naughty in terms of the words used it just left so much to the immagination!
I have called night shows in the past and always been quite disappointed by the service as a poster above said its really not that great a girl saying 'fuck me hard' etc. (Apart from Megan shes amazing!)
I always thought Lady V was a good daytime wank but Gemma was fantastic ill be calling again soon!
THATS WHY I LOVE THE PAD!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2010 19:30 by mogga.)
25-02-2010 19:29
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

I like both day and night shows in equal amounts. Whenever I can I'm finding myself tuning in.

I've phoned both. Its different kind of fun isn't it..? In the daytime you can get to know a girl really well and have a discussion (although not about politics :bounceSmile and share things that you don't mind sharing. Smile

In the nights... well, there's a chance to relieve that stress built up in the day.... Bounce
27-02-2010 12:40