gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 115 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average

Georgina Darby - The Princess of Babestation 2011

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Georgie

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
25-02-2010 11:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(25-02-2010 11:39 )Tintin Wrote:  Georgie Darby
http://www.glamourchase.com/georgiedarby

As if she wasn't pushing enough of my buttons already she says she loves a night in the pub! Fucking hell, its like she's got her own personal hotline to my neocortical pleasure centres.

Georgina if you're reading this you're welcome at my local any time but particularly on monday which is dominos night. You can try some good quality real english stout as well. I'd reccomend the Milestone's Black pearl.

25-02-2010 20:51
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Just thought I'd let you know that I saw GEORGIE on daytime today looking as lovely as ever and managed to get through to her on the phone! I had a lovely chat with her and asked if she was still shattered after being called in to cover for a girl the other night after being on the night before! She said that she slept all day and felt better yesterday.She had a photoshoot yesterday for the Star and is on page 3 today;VERY NICE! She said she wont be on tonight obviously but will be in next week sometime;she hasnt got her rota yet!But if someone cancels tomorrow (Saturday) she could be called in again;I hope not as I possibly cant record anything until Sunday night! I said that she was brilliant on BSXtra and she said she thought that the producers choose her to go on the "raunchier" show;that says it all really doesnt it!She is a lovely girl and so easy to talk to and I love her accent! Thanks GEORGIE for what you do and the way you do it!
26-02-2010 19:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

saw georgie on page3 today very nice. saw her on daytime today and as usual she looked fantastic. glad georgie is felling better as well

Piper Niven Superfan
26-02-2010 20:57
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(26-02-2010 19:08 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there. Just thought I'd let you know that I saw GEORGIE on daytime today looking as lovely as ever and managed to get through to her on the phone! I had a lovely chat with her and asked if she was still shattered after being called in to cover for a girl the other night after being on the night before! She said that she slept all day and felt better yesterday.She had a photoshoot yesterday for the Star and is on page 3 today;VERY NICE! She said she wont be on tonight obviously but will be in next week sometime;she hasnt got her rota yet!But if someone cancels tomorrow (Saturday) she could be called in again;I hope not as I possibly cant record anything until Sunday night! I said that she was brilliant on BSXtra and she said she thought that the producers choose her to go on the "raunchier" show;that says it all really doesnt it!She is a lovely girl and so easy to talk to and I love her accent! Thanks GEORGIE for what you do and the way you do it!

what he said,
27-02-2010 02:05
bfctrimmtrab Offline
Apprentice Poster

(26-02-2010 19:08 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there. Just thought I'd let you know that I saw GEORGIE on daytime today looking as lovely as ever and managed to get through to her on the phone! I had a lovely chat with her and asked if she was still shattered after being called in to cover for a girl the other night after being on the night before! She said that she slept all day and felt better yesterday.She had a photoshoot yesterday for the Star and is on page 3 today;VERY NICE! She said she wont be on tonight obviously but will be in next week sometime;she hasnt got her rota yet!But if someone cancels tomorrow (Saturday) she could be called in again;I hope not as I possibly cant record anything until Sunday night! I said that she was brilliant on BSXtra and she said she thought that the producers choose her to go on the "raunchier" show;that says it all really doesnt it!She is a lovely girl and so easy to talk to and I love her accent! Thanks GEORGIE for what you do and the way you do it!

So you didn't have a wank then?
27-02-2010 02:27
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Who needs the Winter Olympics Big Grin

Georgie and friend larking about Big Grin

http://www.zootoday.com/girls/archive/20...edging.htm

Topless sledging, wonder if that can get added for the next winter Olympics
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 14:37 by TammysNo1Fan.)
03-03-2010 14:01
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

[Image: georgie__blue059_thumb.jpg] [Image: georgie__blue063_thumb.jpg] [Image: georgie__blue068_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-03-2010 13:03
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Hot pics of Georgie in http://www.glamourchase.com/georgiedarby

Other BabeShow Girls in there to Rosie, Charlie O , Louise Porter, Lynsey Atkinson
05-03-2010 13:10
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

any chance of a video from the 2 4 1 with georgie and charlie
06-03-2010 16:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles