gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 115 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average

Georgina Darby - The Princess of Babestation 2011

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

RE: Georgie
(13-02-2010 16:27 )Lollorosso Wrote:  Having given Georgie more thought than is healthy recently, I think I've identified what it is that makes her so flipping hot (appearance aside of course).

I've mentioned her amazing sultry sleepy eyes before; but there's also a hint of mockery in her expression at times, as if this whole thing is just too absurd - she clearly has to suppress giggles on occasion. Yet at other times, you can almost see the arousal switch flicking, when she really starts getting into it - all the sarcasm is gone, and she's just in the zone. Those are the times when you can just see her desperate to go that little bit further - the knickers seem in the way, the positions get more extreme. I'd like to think she's not faking it any more. And God, is that sexy.

Think I'll jump in the shower now to cool off.

You've made a superb argument for the essence of Georgie's appeal. As you say, that ability to convince that she is not faking (or perhaps she really isn't) makes her a world class filthchat telephonist.

13-02-2010 17:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i was one of the first to praise her, now shes getting the recognition she deserves. i want her to go to elite and develop her 2 4 1 skills with hazel, sophia and caty.
13-02-2010 20:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2010 20:46 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i was one of the first to praise her, now shes getting the recognition she deserves. i want her to go to elite and develop her 2 4 1 skills with hazel, sophia and caty.

No I dont want her to go;I've only got Freeview and love her to bits!
13-02-2010 22:18
BigBen Offline
Forum Comrade

She is lookin' goood tonight! I just want to take those tits and thrust my manhood in between them. Oh yeah! eek

Workers of the world, unite!
16-02-2010 23:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

georgie was very good last night

Piper Niven Superfan
17-02-2010 10:58
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

she did look good. Anyone on here call her?
17-02-2010 11:07
kellerman Offline
Rosie B Forever X x X

I've got to agree with Deadman! she did look hot in those blue/green stockings the other night! And yes I did call her! She is one D**ty lady!! She is right at the top of my favourate girls on here, even better when shes 2-4-1 with Karina Curry!! mmmm they cant keep their hands off each other!!!

[size=medium]Maxie Rhoads, Paige Phillips, Becca Kelly
19-02-2010 05:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Yes I think GEORGIE is one of the very best of the current babes;shes obviously now very popular as last time she was on she was on both the "major" channels;BS1 and BS2 rather than just partyland and/or BSXtra! And of course I recorded bSXtra and didnt see her at all! I just love everything about her;very atractive,slim but with gorgeous large tits and a very wicked cheeky smile! but its how she plays with her body that gets me going! Shes up with my other favourites;ROSIE.LOUISE,DARYL,KANDI and STEVIE!My only worry is which channel/s do I record next time shes on;BSXtra used to be the safest way to see her but not now!I might just stick with BS1/BS2? or even Partyland depending who else is on! Sjhe looks just as gorgeous on daytime;like yesterday afternoon!So when shes back on nights I will have a dilemma;but a rather nice one! GOOD GIRL;keep up the good work;we love your natural body and athleticism and energy!
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2010 08:51 by Big Boobies.)
19-02-2010 08:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

georgie is in the new issue of nuts this week. theyve got 2 pages of nuts babes doing topless mobile phone pics like ex babechannel babe sonia wild did for ashley cole. georgie has taken one of her stood in her bedroom topless

she is in under her full modelling name georgina darby

Piper Niven Superfan
23-02-2010 14:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

georgie was on last night and as always had a good night

Piper Niven Superfan
24-02-2010 09:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here