Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Sammie Pennington on the Night Show
And here was me thinking it was only literal babies that start crying when they don't get breastfed.
07-01-2010 01:28
Find all posts by this user
sammiefan Offline
Apprentice Poster

I agree that it wasn't much to look at, but on the phones caller after caller was telling her she was a bitch and a prostitute, telling her their cocks were rock hard, while Sammie was encouraging them to cum all over her face. And all this while you just knew that hundreds (thousands?) of men were wanking themselves senseless over Sammie.

For fans of Page 3, this was an intensely erotic experience. Sammie is a great P3 girl and can be very sweet when she's talking to callers during the day. To suddenly hear her referring to herself as a tart and telling callers to touch their cocks for her was almost disturbing, to be honest, but it made masturbating to her heart-stoppingly exciting.
07-01-2010 10:08
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I must be the only one in the world to be wondering what is all the fuss about. She is not even in the same league as Danica,Ashley and Cara and I was distinctly underwhelmed watching her on last night's show. Found myself drifting over to the outstanding Annie Mullah on Bang Babes!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
07-01-2010 11:02
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Sounds a bit harsh.Didn't see it myself but watching her this morning she seems pretty active and is wearing about as small an outfit as is possible on the dayshow

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
07-01-2010 12:12
HEX!T Away
Retired

wouldn't say shes not in the same league as danica, i would say in her performance there was little difference to her day show, just added dirty talk.
she could have moved about a bit more, got a lot more expressive.
but really if shes gonna say "maybe il get em out if enough of you call" then shes opening herself up to the critics if she dosent follow through.

a tease is 1 thing a cock tease is something else. i hope for her sake shes a tease meaning she will deliver sooner rather than later.
if not i can see a lot of slating coming for elite and there 9pm-11pm slot.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 15:45 by HEX!T.)
07-01-2010 12:13
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(07-01-2010 12:13 )Hexit Wrote:  i hope for her sake shes a tease meaning she will deliver sooner rather than later.
if not i can see a lot of slating coming for elite and there 9pm-11pm slot.

and fully deserved it would be too. ok look, i'm sure i speak for all of us here when i say we all want elite to be a success and to put on consistantly good shows with a variety of women; however they have been pissing off a lot of people for a number of months now firstly for totally undervaluing carmen, secondly their 'lets just wet their appetites' attitude RE: danicas night shows, and the last thing they should be doing is that very same tactic with sammie.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-01-2010 13:49
belfrylover Offline
Senior Poster

Won't be popular on here, but, I loved watching Sammie last night. She moved is such a sexy way. Yes of course I would love to see her get her tits out, but if all i wanted to see was tits I could have turned over. I would be delighted if she went topless soon, but the quality of her chat was superb, apparantly.
As always this is only my opinion and everyone is free to disagree, which I expect they will. The only thing I thought that Sammie could have improved was the choice of outfit. The one she is wearing now is so much better.
07-01-2010 14:01
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I'm just glad to at least see the return of the 9pm-11pm slot!
It has been away for rather a long time and we weren't sure if it was ever going to reappear.

Maybe we'd be wiser to leave off criticising it after one single reappearance!
It holds much promise for fans of Ashley, Kitty and indeed Sammie so let's give it a chance.
08-01-2010 01:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Well, she can certainly talk filth. Wink Strange thing was, she was wearing less clothing on today's daytime show than she did last night. bladewave

I think her performances will improve, but like Rise has said, the best thing last night was the simply fact that Elite haven't abandoned their 9-11pm shows.

Hopefully more girls like Kitty and Ashley will soon want to also turn to the dark side. Smile
08-01-2010 01:19
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Sammie Pennington on the Night Show
(08-01-2010 01:19 )Chilly Wrote:  Well, she can certainly talk filth. Wink Strange thing was, she was wearing less clothing on today's daytime show than she did last night. !

Yea I noticed that, seemed a bit ironic really that she was more covered up in a post 9pm slot than in a daytime slot.

BUT anyhow, it's true it was only the 1st Show so let's hope things are a bit different next time SmileRolleyes

And Rise is dead right, it is excellent to see the return of the 9-11pm session - hopefully there will be some incredible Shows to come this year....Smile
08-01-2010 02:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66