lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show
Caty may be small but i would,nt want to get on the wrong side of hereekeek
17-02-2011 02:15
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

(17-02-2011 02:15 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Caty may be small but i would,nt want to get on the wrong side of hereekeek

i rekon she'd bite your nose off if you gave her shit!Big Laugh
it's that gaelic temperament!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2011 02:33 by terence.)
17-02-2011 02:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yep, in a fight, slave Caty would easily kick former slave Sammie's ass. [Image: 31cj7.gif]
17-02-2011 02:35
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

With the reputation of Elite at stake i think Jamie should arrange a wrestling match between Caty and Sammie with the victor upholding their honour and getting an apology.

Perhaps naked and in mud?Smile
17-02-2011 02:51
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Well Sammies blog on the website today is kinda ironic given yesterdays events!
17-02-2011 07:22
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(16-02-2011 23:32 )Josh Wrote:  Wherever Sammie ends up, she brings in the callers and is worth every penny she asks for. Jamie obviously doesn't think she is, so Sammie moves on. People need to remember that every channel is there to exploit their babes to maximise revenue. Some channels like BS do it better then others. Sammie will also know what other girls get and will want parity in pay. Is Sammie greedy? For me, no. (Does she have an amazon wishlist like some other babes?)

I think Lori needs a raise too. Big Grin

A superb post Josh, and as a fellow Sammie fanboy I have to agree Smile I was thinking about the wishlist thing too.
I also think that tweet from Caty was a strange one. Was she insinuating that Sammie doesn't work hard consistently? Because that simply is not true. Both on her previous spell at Elite and at the Pad, Sammie regularly did two to three shows a week, and she was down for loads of shifts this month. None of this "turn up occasionally for three hours, lie on the couch, then sod off back to Derby" that happens elsewhere. But the fact that the comment was withdrawn suggests it was a heat of the moment remark.

At the end of the day, everyone loses. Elite have lost a top-class babe, Sammie's on the move again, and we miss out on some superb shows.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
17-02-2011 07:41
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Aren't all the night girls on the same money anyway so if one was asking for more money than the rest why pay her more

She's only done 6 Shifts or something so it won't be that much of a lose compared to the last time she left
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2011 10:49 by gazfc.)
17-02-2011 10:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

si your missing what caty is getting at. im guessing caty knows a little more on the situation than we do. yes we saw an extraordinary return from sammie, but im guessing she wanted to do less shifts for more money. i doubt that there would have been such a problem if it was more shifts and more money.
i say im guessing, as i know as much as the rumor mill on here. but from what caty wrote its pretty obvious she was saying work hard, earn your cash, keep respect from the rest of the crew and don't be a deva.

i can see why sammie wants more money as she did literally blow the roof off with her return but i can also see jamies position in that if he gives her more money for less shifts then he will have to renegotiate with all his girls.
he could compromise and give bonuses for call number as other channels do, but i guess (again) that he had already tried that and failed.

what ever the reason its a sad day for the babeshows as sammie may well be left with only 2 options to continue working on the channels. babestation or the unmentionables. im not sure that any other channel would pay her what she wants if her demands are to high, and nor am i sure what her standing with babestation would be after leaving the way she did. (she did do 1 shift and quit? or am i mistaken..)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2011 10:55 by HEX!T.)
17-02-2011 10:54
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(16-02-2011 23:32 )Josh Wrote:  Wherever Sammie ends up, she brings in the callers and is worth every penny she asks for. Jamie obviously doesn't think she is, so Sammie moves on.

That's a truly wacky thing to say. You're saying that she's worth any amount of money, which is a proposition that makes no commercial sense. Furthermore, reading between the lines of other threads in this section, it seems that the last person who left Elite because her high wage demands weren't met (Danica) found that when it came to it no other channel would meet her high demands either, so in order to stay on the channels she had to eat a slice of humble pie and ended up going back to Elite.
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2011 11:36 by admiral decker.)
17-02-2011 11:34
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

i think the only channel that is a realistic option for sammie is elite, so she needs to do a swift turnaround.
Oh btw she mentioned she was gettin drunk with becky tonight, was she insinuating that becky too might be leaving or am I reading in to it way too much lol Tongue
17-02-2011 11:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66