Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show
What? So now she's not with Elite anymore? WTH! Make up your mind, Sammie!

Sammie gave some amazing shows during her brief return to Elite, so I think everyone is extremely happy for that, and with whatever happens, I hope she can find the right channel for her.

If it's money, then perhaps she can make more elsewhere, but she needs to be careful not to think too highly of herself, or else she might find more closed doors than she expected.

I wish her the best though.
16-02-2011 22:28
Find all posts by this user
kbaker Offline
Apprentice Poster

contracts and working notice work both ways. even if elite had shown a willingness to listen and meet her half way, she might have stayed. I personally would have waited a bit but if she has evidence to back her view that she deserves more ie call stats, then who are we to argue? you might be right about her preference for nights but i don't think so because if you look at the pad and elite previously, she didn't do exclusively nights. Of course she liked them but i doubt that she wanted to only do them. She would hardly put dissenting comments on her twitter feed. i mean if guys read that she'd like to do some days and might not want to do only nights etc, that's not going to go down well with elite or increase her call volumes.....
(16-02-2011 22:27 )ravenous Wrote:  from her twitter updates, it appeared that she wanted to do nights rather than days.

if it is to do with money, you can't start asking for more when you've only been doing it for a couple of weeks - I know she'd been there before but there must be some sort of probationary period regardless. Whatever happened to contracts, working your notice etc Smile
16-02-2011 22:36
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

I'm sure Elite were paying her well as it was, they obviosuly felt it wasn't right to give her an increase after a couple of weeks - like I've said before no girl is bigger than a channel and they've stood their ground on this matter. If, and i have to keep saying if, it is indeed to do with money.

Elite have still got a lot of very good babes and I'm sure will continue to do well.
16-02-2011 22:42
kbaker Offline
Apprentice Poster

dunno how much elite were paying her but i never actually said they should have given her a rise today, but showed a willingness to at least consider it, ie to say to her if your stats remain high then u can be considered for one say after a few months. i think it was that elite didn't want to even consider this as much as it was from sammie being too quick. if they had shown some flexibility in their position, rather than simply saying no, maybe this could have been avoided. they may well do so but no body on nights has got as much of a write up on here recently as sammie have they????
(16-02-2011 22:42 )ravenous Wrote:  I'm sure Elite were paying her well as it was, they obviosuly felt it wasn't right to give her an increase after a couple of weeks - like I've said before no girl is bigger than a channel and they've stood their ground on this matter. If, and i have to keep saying if, it is indeed to do with money.

Elite have still got a lot of very good babes and I'm sure will continue to do well.
16-02-2011 22:47
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

maybe they did show a willingness - eg lets look at it again in a couple of weeks - but that's something we'll never know
16-02-2011 22:53
BobDol1 Offline
Junior Poster

Seriously who gives a flying fuck if she wanted more money(all speculation may I add) look after number 1 I say, if you think you could get money for your work then why not, if it backfires well hey ho. I don't think Sammie will be short of offers or even magazine/modelling work.
16-02-2011 22:53
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

huge fan of sammie and have been for some time, but it does seem like greed is the problem, one thinks she might have cut off her nose to spite her face!
16-02-2011 22:55
kbaker Offline
Apprentice Poster

dunno about greed, maybe elite's contract wasn't great now and if elite didn't show any willingness to compromise, she could have been on shit money for maybe 6-12 months.
(16-02-2011 22:55 )here4fun Wrote:  huge fan of sammie and have been for some time, but it does seem like greed is the problem, one thinks she might have cut off her nose to spite her face!
16-02-2011 23:03
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

In that case why agree to work for them in the first place?

You cant say yeah I'll come and work for you then after a couple of shifts turn around and say, actually i want more money, give me it now Or I'll go elsewhere
16-02-2011 23:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-02-2011 22:53 )BobDol1 Wrote:  Seriously who gives a flying fuck if she wanted more money(all speculation may I add) look after number 1 I say, if you think you could get money for your work then why not, if it backfires well hey ho. I don't think Sammie will be short of offers or even magazine/modelling work.

that's one of my mottos. "take care of yourself and everything else will take care of itself". in a way dont blame sammie for wanting more money as the glamour industry is generally a short career and sammie needs to makes the money whilst she can.

agree sammie wont be short of work but she needs to be careful not to get a reputation as a moneygrabber

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2011 23:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66