Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show
I know where you can get some good worming tablets if that helps any?Sad
16-02-2011 21:24
Find all posts by this user
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

slave labour? i had no idea the girls are working under such bad conditions annoyed Wink
16-02-2011 21:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-02-2011 21:09 )hops1 Wrote:  Defo a massive loss for Elite and fans if Sammie has gone. I don't know anything about whatever politics go on at Elite, but its a big loss. Sammie had given some amazing performances since returning, her and Paige have been amazing and the best night girls around, fingers crossed she re-surfaces on another channel somewhere!

wouldnt say it's a big/massive loss for elite as they did perfectly fine when sammie was at the pad and then bs. interesting to see where sammie goes now

not going to comment on sammie as a person as dont know her so cant say whether she is obsessed by money or anything else. but if her demands were ott then dont blame jamie for refusing. doesnt want to bankrupt elite

spot on ravenous, no babe is bigger than the channel they work on.

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2011 21:34
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

At the end of the day, none of us will know exactly what went on.

Personally as a boss I wouldn't ent into negotiations with someone so quickly after they returned to my company. A longer period of time to see how they performed would be needed. Anyone can look good over a 2 week period, if the numbers were good over 6 months then the talking could start.
16-02-2011 21:40
199lives Offline
Master Poster

well to quote jamie looks like Elitetv 'didn't make the grade' Wink
16-02-2011 21:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly bcl we wont know what's gone on. very good point about negotiations

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2011 21:50
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Shame that she's gone. Fucking loved her return to their night shows. Oh well, maybe Sammie 'show me the money' Pennington will one day return to the slave trade, but at this moment in time, well, it seems highly unlikely that she ever will.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 22:04 by Chilly.)
16-02-2011 21:57
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So any we gonna see her on the channel that don't pay their girls
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 22:22 by gazfc.)
16-02-2011 22:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
kbaker Offline
Apprentice Poster

I think its a shame she has gone, she was definitely one of the best babes on elite if not babeshows generally. However, it may have been too soon to renegotiate. what would maybe have been better would have been for her to say that if the figures and good reviews kept as they were, then elite would look at it in a couple of months. Perhaps they could have done it like football used to: pay a decent basic and high bonuses for call volumes etc. I reckon it might have helped if elite could have maybe offered some day shifts too perhaps? I mean all those night shows isn't necessarily ideal for someone i suppose. Elite should have been open to compromise and sammie might have stayed, especially if they had indicated a willingness to meet her part way. Its no good for either side to dig in their heels. Would not be surprised if elites night calls dropped a lot cos i can't really think of another night babe who has been as good as sammie. shame really as elite seemed a good home for her. my way of looking at is, if she is the best model with the highest call volumes month on month for 6 months, she deserves to be the highest paid model. Its like anything else, the best deserves the best pay, even if she was second or third highest then that should be reflected. I would say that for any body to be fair, not just sammie.
(16-02-2011 21:57 )Chilly Wrote:  Shame that she's gone. Fucking loved her return to their night shows. Oh well, maybe Sammie 'show me the money' Pennington will one day return to the slave trade, but at this moment in time, well, it seems highly unlikely that she ever will.
16-02-2011 22:19
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

from her twitter updates, it appeared that she wanted to do nights rather than days.

if it is to do with money, you can't start asking for more when you've only been doing it for a couple of weeks - I know she'd been there before but there must be some sort of probationary period regardless. Whatever happened to contracts, working your notice etc Smile
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 22:29 by ravenous.)
16-02-2011 22:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66