Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show
I was home for well over an hour before I found this news. Absolutely gutted Sad Whatever the reasons for it, Sammie leaving (again) is a massive loss for Elite. The shows she did during her brief return were unbelievably good, and I was so looking forward to even more.

Sammie's scheduled to have a blog on the site tomorrow. Oh the irony.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 21:04 by eagle_si.)
16-02-2011 21:02
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Looks like she's gone after the money again
16-02-2011 21:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Defo a massive loss for Elite and fans if Sammie has gone. I don't know anything about whatever politics go on at Elite, but its a big loss. Sammie had given some amazing performances since returning, her and Paige have been amazing and the best night girls around, fingers crossed she re-surfaces on another channel somewhere!
16-02-2011 21:09
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

She's spoken:

Quote:The bird who is asked to collect 10 worms to give to someone else and then made to feel grateful for being given one worm in return may as well move to another nest as bird slave labour is outlawed throughout fantasyville

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
16-02-2011 21:11
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Ooh err! I do love a good bitch fest. Big Grin
16-02-2011 21:13
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(16-02-2011 21:11 )eagle_si Wrote:  She's spoken:

Quote:The bird who is asked to collect 10 worms to give to someone else and then made to feel grateful for being given one worm in return may as well move to another nest as bird slave labour is outlawed throughout fantasyville

Thanks pal, very interesting! All about cash after all, got to love the analogy too....comedy genius!
16-02-2011 21:14
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(16-02-2011 21:02 )eagle_si Wrote:  I was home for well over an hour before I found this news. Absolutely gutted Sad Whatever the reasons for it, Sammie leaving (again) is a massive loss for Elite. The shows she did during her brief return were unbelievably good, and I was so looking forward to even more.

Sammie's scheduled to have a blog on the site tomorrow. Oh the irony.

Yes this is a shame but she has been fantastic and I was glad I called her on night time when I got my chance and I was on my top form for the gorgeous Sammie that night and in a way it was me that made her performances even better on nights when I said she could be brilliant on night time, I too was looking forward to more shows and would've definitely called her again for sure! and in this short time she was so good she became my no.1 night girl.annoyed
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 21:16 by Classic84.)
16-02-2011 21:15
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(16-02-2011 21:13 )Chilly Wrote:  Ooh err! I do love a good bitch fest. Big Grin

Really? I'd never have guessed Big Grin

Entertaining stuff...The "Base Moi of the babe channels" bites back Tongue
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 21:19 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
16-02-2011 21:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-02-2011 20:51 )bcl Wrote:  Think Jamies latest tweet gives us an answer

yep it sure does, as does sammie's angry tweet back in response to it. from reading them both it seems that sammie felt that she deserved to be paid more for the calls and money she was bringing in and jamie wouldnt give her the extra money so sammie's left (again)

whose right jamie or sammie, there's only one way to find out FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 21:24 by Rammyrascal.)
16-02-2011 21:21
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

my opionion of her as a person wasn't particularly high (valid reasons I'm not going to go into on here) but its quite clear she's obsessed by money. I bet when her recent night shows got loads of calls and such rave reviews on here, she went back to jamie saying 'i'm your number one girl, I want more money'. I know there's two sides to every story but if jamie has any sense, he won't take her back again

A few weeks back she said on her facebook page 'I will be doing night shows more frequently on Babestation so you dont miss out on my filthiness. Extremely happy that ive joined the crew of the longest run...ning,most famous BABE channel around' and then a day later jumped ship back to Elite - maybe she'll give them another whirl.

you know what they say in football - no player is bigger than the club. Maybe in babe channels no girl is bigger than the channel!!
16-02-2011 21:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66