babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Rosie Lee and Stevie in new issue of zoo mag (6th jan)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Rosie Lee and Stevie in new issue of zoo mag (6th jan)
Rosie and stevie are in the new issue of zoo out today. they are in a "new year, new boobs" feature showing the glamour models to watch in 2010 and they are both included

Rosie is facing the camera completely starkers apart from a pair of white fishnet stockings using a white sheet to cover her modesty. in her interview she says she prefers length to girth when it comes to men, the most time she has had sex in a day is 5, has a sex toy, the naughtiest place she has had sex is in a boat on the beach in brighton and has been intimate with a woman and her fav position is missonairy as it is "simple and effective". she appears under her real name Ruby Jones

Stevie is facing slightly away from the camera also starkers apart from a pair of leggings. in her interview she also prefers length to girth, the most times she has had sex in a day is 7, the naughtiest place she has had sex is in a nightclub toliet, has a sex toy and wants to get more has also been intimate with a woman and her fav position is doggie as "i like a man to take control"

ive no scanner at the mo but i am setting a new one up tonight and will scan it in as soon as i can

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2010 18:26 by Rammyrascal.)
06-01-2010 18:19
Find all posts by this user
Larny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Rosie Lee and Stevie in new issue of zoo mag (6th jan)
Cool look forward to seeing the scans Big Grin
06-01-2010 18:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Rosie Lee and Stevie in new issue of zoo mag (6th jan)
(06-01-2010 18:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Stevie is facing slightly away from the camera also starkers apart from a pair of leggings.

Huh That makes her pretty well-covered in my book. Well, from the waist down, anyway.
07-01-2010 06:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV