babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

sydney jj

jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

sydney jj
does anyone know who the model sydney was talking about earlier with L cup boobs aparently has the biggest in britain
05-01-2010 01:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marty732 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: sydney jj
think it is likely she was talking about Rachel Aldana. See link below and posy from 04/01/10.

http://bigboobsblog.co.uk/boobs/index.php/tag/personal/
05-01-2010 08:04
lost4815 Offline
Daryl Morgan Fan

anyone else find sydney such a turn off, the size of her tits is just ridiculous
05-01-2010 15:38
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2010 15:38 )lost4815 Wrote:  anyone else find sydney such a turn off, the size of her tits is just ridiculous

It's not the tits. I love big tits (I love small ones too for that matter Big Grin ) but she does nothing for me personally. However, different people have different turn on/off's & she obviously has a very enthusiastic & loyal fan base. Also, I do not believe that it is a fair comment to say that "the size of her tits is just ridiculous" because they are totally natural & she cannot help what she was born with (same goes for you, me or anyone else reading this). If she was born with smaller tits & had them enlarged to this size, I may have found myself inclined to agree with you.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
05-01-2010 21:12
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2010 21:12 )Dazwrexham Wrote:  
(05-01-2010 15:38 )lost4815 Wrote:  anyone else find sydney such a turn off, the size of her tits is just ridiculous

It's not the tits. I love big tits (I love small ones too for that matter Big Grin ) but she does nothing for me personally. However, different people have different turn on/off's & she obviously has a very enthusiastic & loyal fan base. Also, I do not believe that it is a fair comment to say that "the size of her tits is just ridiculous" because they are totally natural & she cannot help what she was born with (same goes for you, me or anyone else reading this). If she was born with smaller tits & had them enlarged to this size, I may have found myself inclined to agree with you.

I think you were a politician in another life Daz and well put without squashing anyone's toes!! laugh

I am a fan and think it's not just the boobs, as they are huge, but she's great to talk to and not a vacant model... and I've worked with a few! It's nice to know that what some women would have found embarrassing and had them reduced, she has embraced who she is and loves herself for it. It's refreshing and rare. I take my hat off to her... and anything else!! Sorry, just thought I'd throw that in. Big Laugh

Some model (and women in general) have aspects of their body they hate, even though everyone else reveres it, but since we live in a perfect world (in the eyes of the lord) then we should be happy to embrace the things we like. Wink
06-01-2010 04:27
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(06-01-2010 04:27 )blackghostuk Wrote:  I think you were a politician in another life Daz and well put without squashing anyone's toes!! laugh

Blush Thanks, but my opinions are usually too controversial to be political Big Laugh

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
06-01-2010 04:54
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(06-01-2010 04:27 )blackghostuk Wrote:  

I think you were a politician in another life Daz and well put without squashing anyone's toes!! laugh

I am a fan and think it's not just the boobs, as they are huge, but she's great to talk to and not a vacant model... and I've worked with a few! It's nice to know that what some women would have found embarrassing and had them reduced, she has embraced who she is and loves herself for it. It's refreshing and rare. I take my hat off to her... and anything else!! Sorry, just thought I'd throw that in. Big Laugh

Some model (and women in general) have aspects of their body they hate, even though everyone else reveres it, but since we live in a perfect world (in the eyes of the lord) then we should be happy to embrace the things we like. Wink

I would also always defend Sydney. She has natural breasts which are almost certainly a mixed blessing for her on a daily basis - just think how many times she must be ogled in the street or how she may feel that she has to dress to try to hide her figure. I really hope she has embraced her physical appearance and loves herself for it because we/society have probably made that really difficult for her.

I must confess I've spoken to Sydney a few times Shy and I've always found her to be very, erm, willing and accommodating. I am always polite to performers (I hope so anyway!) and have always found Sydney to be very pleasant and understanding which must take some doing after hours on the phone.

So while she may not physically appeal to everybody she is, admittedly in my limited experience of her, a lovely person who doesn't deserve the word ridiculous to describe her. I know people are free to express their opinions but toridicule Sydney for the size of her breasts is just unfair. If you don't like her then flick to another channel. annoyedannoyedannoyed

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
06-01-2010 04:56
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(06-01-2010 04:54 )Dazwrexham Wrote:  
(06-01-2010 04:27 )blackghostuk Wrote:  I think you were a politician in another life Daz and well put without squashing anyone's toes!! laugh

Blush Thanks, but my opinions are usually too controversial to be political Big Laugh

Spoken like a true politician! Bounce
06-01-2010 04:56
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(06-01-2010 04:56 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  
(06-01-2010 04:27 )blackghostuk Wrote:  

I would also always defend Sydney. She has natural breasts which are almost certainly a mixed blessing for her on a daily basis - just think how many times she must be ogled in the street or how she may feel that she has to dress to try to hide her figure. I really hope she has embraced her physical appearance and loves herself for it because we/society have probably made that really difficult for her.

I must confess I've spoken to Sydney a few times Shy and I've always found her to be very, erm, willing and accommodating. I am always polite to performers (I hope so anyway!) and have always found Sydney to be very pleasant and understanding which must take some doing after hours on the phone.

So while she may not physically appeal to everybody she is, admittedly in my limited experience of her, a lovely person who doesn't deserve the word ridiculous to describe her. I know people are free to express their opinions but toridicule Sydney for the size of her breasts is just unfair. If you don't like her then flick to another channel. annoyedannoyedannoyed

Can't argue with that amigo! Wink
06-01-2010 04:58
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I'm sure somebody on here will argue! But not at this time of night hopefully. Time to retire to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
06-01-2010 05:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV