Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite v Babestation

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Elite v Babestation
Decided to watch Babestation last night as i have'nt seen it for sometime[been watching Elite]Stevie was on looking magnificent she was obviously doing her naked routine i say obviously as she was hidden most of the time by those awful graphics,when the camera man did go over them he gave a quick flash then went up to her boobs,at one point[Stevies caller must have said something]Stevie shouted at the cameraman he came up over the graphics then zoomed out,by this time i was spitting blood,i wanted to crawl in the tv and stick the camera up his arse.

On Elite they stand over the girls and go so close in you can see thier bumfluff,it is so superior to Babestation.

Also those silly 2-4-1's on Babestation are like watching two teenagers shall we kiss shall we touch it is comical.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 14:47 by bombshell.)
04-01-2010 12:01
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite v Babestation
the camerawork on bs can be shocking but at the mo prefer bs to elite

Piper Niven Superfan
04-01-2010 12:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

cant be bothered at all with B.S. unless camilla or megan is on, will watch x-tra if yvette is on. elite its pretty much the same. certain girls i'll tune in for, others i wont. i have been pleasantly surprised by hotel voyeur recently they are stepping up, girls getting nekid and putting sum energy into there performance's.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-01-2010 12:27
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Babestation is on freeview, Elite isn't
Babestation 1 Elite 0 Smile
04-01-2010 15:46
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Babestation has a wider range of performers given that they've got 4 channels to fill and I like the presenting element of BS extra as it let's you see some of the personality of the presenters. On the downside, some of the camera work is terrible and almost spoils the shows which takes some doing when you've got Daryl, Louise Porter, Stevie and Rosie on screen.

Elite can be a bit samey - certainly has seemed like that in the last week or so given the smaller number of presenters required - but when it is at its best it has the edge on BS. Emily, Tiffany, Hazel and Alexa are all stunning and the camera work and lighting are better. You can't beat the Elite shower - I know BS use a shower sometimes - but Emily and Hazel in the shower has to be seen to be believed.

Elite just edges BS for me... As for Bang Babes....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
04-01-2010 16:04
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

1.Babestation has more channels
2.Babestation's channels are all on freeview as well as sky
3.Babestation is interactive via texts and sent in pics which I don't think any of the other channels do, plus as somebody said lets you get to know the girls better and they to know you.

So I'm with The Watcher and thats 2 to BS now :-)

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
04-01-2010 16:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(04-01-2010 16:24 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  1.Babestation has more channels
2.Babestation's channels are all on freeview as well as sky
3.Babestation is interactive via texts and sent in pics which I don't think any of the other channels do, plus as somebody said lets you get to know the girls better and they to know you.

So I'm with The Watcher and thats 2 to BS now :-)

If the cameramen were as good on BS as they are on Elite then i would agree,for me the cameraman completely ruined Stevies performance last night.
04-01-2010 16:32
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation has better girls by far espcially since Dionne Daniels has disappeared from Elite. They also have better sets and the girls seem to be able to show more personality whereas the girls on Elite often seem "cold" or bored. The only advantage Elite has is their picture quality but otherwise babestation wins this hands down.
04-01-2010 17:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Elite has a naked Caty Cole But then BS level it up with a naked camilla and michelle moist. But i will have to go for elite as they give the leather sofa queen of awesomeness Miss Delta White a platform to show how great she can be.
Shame that BS Xtra is so crap otherwise if it was more like the BS back in the day it would win hands down.
04-01-2010 17:37
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Jamie doesn't work for BS, so thats another +1 for Babestation Wink
04-01-2010 17:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV