preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion
WTF!!! Just turned the tele on now and the girls pin numbers seem to have all changed? Same on webstreams.
Vivian is now 263, Cherry is 417, Nadia showed as 385 and Lisa who is currently on Hardcore is 507. Didn't see what number Ice had been given as missed that bit.
What kind of numbering system is this ffs, the old ones were easy, start at 101 and work your up, Ok I was surprised they used similar numbers on Hardcore but not for the same girls?? If that was the problem then just change the bloody hardcore numbering.
I'm sure they have some good reason.. well how about someone from Thailand posting the new numbers for the all the girls then!
17-01-2013 15:15
Find all posts by this user
john2712 Offline
Junior Poster

kalel. i am not sure but i think the number change has something to do with the unmentionable channel.if you call the girls through that station,you no longer have to quote channel number.you just quote girls number.this cuts down the connection time,therefore saving a quid or so.
23-01-2013 11:25
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, I saw that afterwards that things had changed elsewhere?!?
Although whether instigated by them or the cc provider / webstream company, who knows?

What I still don't get though, is that it would make sense to have some numbering by the various 'channels', but the girls pins are all over the shop

EG

Ice HC- 433 , AC - 345
Om HC - 473 , AC - 521
Ali HC - 226 , AC - 110
Balloon HC - 391 , AC - 426
Cindy HC - 527 , AC - 116
Anne AC - 272
Kipsi AC - 472

that's just some of them, make sense of it if you will !!! Anyway mild rant over, time to remember new pins...
25-01-2013 00:08
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I've got a number of 'old' Asian Babes recordings, and am thinking of putting up a few decent length clips. The earlier recordings (Summer-Autumn 2009) mainly feature Tiger, Nicky, Vivian, Ice and Chili, and I've got a second bunch, from when the show re-launched, featuring Ice, Balloon, Helen, etc. Will there be any interest? If so, I might create new thread, since the clips feature two or three babes without one being spotlighted. I've put an example up in Vivian's thread, for now.

I've usually put up shorter clips in the past, and am not used to doing larger ones, so if anyone's got any tips about compression, formats, etc, to keep the file size down without sacrificing too much picture quality, please feel free (I've got VirtualDub, Avidemux, WM Converter and Movie Maker to play with). The one put up in Vivian's thread is a coversion from VOB to AVI done through VirtualDub. It plays fine through the GOM player, which is my default media player.
25-02-2013 22:55
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Re- pin No's .
Could be so the channel can monitor how many calls each "girl" gets on which channel .Or they might be paid a different rate for hc.
This is only my theory.
03-03-2013 04:36
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

The degradation of the video picture quality is affecting people's ability to enjoy watching the show.
Colours are off, it's too dark and too sharp, and there's this pulse of blurry-ness about once every 1 second (not all the time, but most of the time).
It's been like it for over a week now - I was hoping this was going to just be a tweak someone would realise needed doing, but doesn't look like anyone's taking any notice. Hopefully something will be done to return the picture quality to a more normal state...
16-03-2013 20:20
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Lovely girls :) xxx
I so wish this site would entertain the idea of a nite show...some of these babes are stunning....we'd like a look at thier treasure chests..lol
15-06-2013 06:54
john2712 Offline
Junior Poster

its good to see asian connections back to some normality after recent turmoils.the show is so much better at this moment of time{fingers crossed it lasts} they seem to have the format running relatively smoothly at this time,picture has improved,more females on show{my preference},the only setback is the performers who want the whole screen to themselves,therefore blocking out the other performer. oh well you cannot have everthing. keep it up A/C.
17-06-2013 09:05
Mango555 Offline
Apprentice Poster

What's happened to Kal-El? We need his updates!
17-06-2013 18:37
WeeMan Offline
Senior Poster

(17-06-2013 18:37 )Mango555 Wrote:  What's happened to Kal-El? We need his updates!

Yes and Carl 13 he has disappeared as well. Both are probably having a fantastic holiday in the land of smiles Tongue
17-06-2013 19:59
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com