preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion
Anyone know what happened this morning? It started at 05:30 with Kipsi and another girl whose name I can't recall right now. They both looked to be in mischievous moods, especially the one whose name I can't think of, but just before 06:00 the screen switched to the "Programme will return shortly" message, and when the show finally returned about ten minutes later it was two different girls?
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 11:16 by StanTheMan.)
13-07-2012 11:16
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

More strange goings on at Asian Connections. At about 21:55 during today's show, Ice and one of the shemales arrived on set (in addition to Om and another of the shemales who had been doing the 14:00-22:00 shift). Ice was just off set and dressed into a white basque type affair before sitting down next to Om.

If the show ends at 22:00, why the hell did Ice and one of the shemales arrive on set five minutes before it was due to end? I also noticed that my recording ended before the encrypted switchover kicked in and I'm now wondering if they did an extra hour or so.

Can anyone shed any light on this?
18-07-2012 01:57
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Well I think there's another weird channel thing going on since yesterday...

The stream for the normal Asian Babes (i.e. daytime) channel normally finishes at exactly 22:00 UK time irrespective to what's going on, as they then change over to night show and a different stream with OSG etc (effectively to match Asian Babes XXX TV as shown on Hotbird satellite).

Last night the stream carried on, and in the 20 minutes I caught Om was down to panties pretty much straight after 22:00.
Tonight we'll have to wait and see if this was a one-off error, or they've altered something.

Whilst the resolution is much lower on the Asian Babes daytime stream, it benefits from same bitrate and no OSG meaning overall the picture is better. So here's hoping they'll keep this and we can get better uninterrupted views of the girls...
13-09-2012 21:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-09-2012 21:17 )dirk362 Wrote:  Last night the stream carried on, and in the 20 minutes I caught Om was down to panties pretty much straight after 22:00.
Tonight we'll have to wait and see if this was a one-off error, or they've altered something.

Don't suppose you noticed if the Sky broadcast continued for this extra 20 minutes, did you? Now that would have been interesting.
13-09-2012 21:21
dirk362 Away

(13-09-2012 21:21 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Don't suppose you noticed if the Sky broadcast continued for this extra 20 minutes, did you? Now that would have been interesting.

Sadly no. From my $ky recording which has about 2 or 3 seconds past 10pm just as encryption kicks in, this shows Extreme started as normal.

Only on Hotbird satellite or webstream can us adults in the UK see scantily clad asian babes (or any nationality babe for that matter) via free-to-air shows.
Yet if we watch say Sexysat on Astra satellite we can see boobs, pussy, some rubbing, etc from 9pm onwards. And yes that is free-to-air ! Smile
13-09-2012 21:40
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

There is definitely something changing, have you seen the change to the Babexxx page, looks like they are gping to have a pc calling function? when / if it ever gets finished, it seems in limbo at the moment. Also there seems to be an absense of calling data / info? strange indeed
Also Om was on last night as you said, still at 4am when I went to sleep (sad I know...) then when I looked again at 12 noon ashe was ther again and finished at 5pm, I don't know if she worked all this time?? if so that's one hell of a shift. Also on hardcore she had a little red vibrator with her, although I never noticed it reaching any further than the edge of her lips, I was hoping they were ready to go a little bit hardcore, but still hoping..
13-09-2012 22:13
dirk362 Away

The Hotbird show called Babes XXX TV now has text on it about that PC calling function as well.

[Image: image-0C06_505250E2.jpg]
13-09-2012 22:32
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

I have observed lately, that when Cindy is around, so too is Lisa. For example this evening / tonight, Cindy doing the hardcore show again, and there is Lisa on the Asian Connections computer for the most part, as she was the other night when Cindy was working also, strange cos Lisa wasn't working on any of the shifts around it.
So just good friends, travel buddies or what? As I say, just an observation..

Edit: Lisa was the early morning show... perhaps she just wanted an extremely early start Rolleyes or even her pc has broken down and using the studio one instead...
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 14:56 by KalEl.)
14-10-2012 02:00
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Full complement of rude GIRLS this morning, Ali on Thai Hardcore & Ice + Om the TV show......

EDIT Unsurprisingly, by 7am Ice & Ali have swapped places, no doubt in due course Om will also feature on the webcam show.

(This post was last modified: 31-10-2012 08:14 by RRROGER.)
31-10-2012 06:54
Tbear Offline
Senior Poster

I'm wondering if ofcom have gotten to asian babes dayshow or if the producers have rained the girls in? As I have noticed a fair less movement from the girls and an apparant drop in call volumes, just my observation maybe im losing it lol.

Let them know men did this
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 19:34 by Tbear.)
02-11-2012 19:33
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com