Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Give Us What We Want!!

nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Give Us What We Want!!
bring back the theme nights they used to do years ago when you used to text in for a request etc or a vote, and of course the lovely Tara
29-12-2009 23:22
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

these are all things that can be done very easily, cheaply and quickly by cellcast to keep viewers happy and keep them wanting to watch and participate, none are against ofcom regs so i would like one of the bosses to tell us what the problem with doing them is
29-12-2009 23:37
Zombies8Mike Offline
Do you like fish sticks?

(29-12-2009 20:41 )tapit54 Wrote:  BS for the most part, now has a good stable? of babes.
What I think they should focus on now is hiring of experienced lighting/camera people who understand how to light the studios proplerly and shoot it professionaly.
Looking at washed out babes from a camera on a tripod is off-putting to say the least, (dare I say boring) and it isn't fair on the girls who take pride in their appearance and look good, only to be let down by the bad lighting and camera work.

Couldn't agree more, enought with the 'work experiance' crew they seem to use already.

Also starting from 9pm back on Freeview would be cool too.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2009 23:57 by Zombies8Mike.)
29-12-2009 23:55
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Start at 9pm on Freeview.Bring back Morgan and Toya to nights.Get Geri back on the phones.Get Rachel Cole back on.Hire some Black and Asian women.

The Beautiful Twins
30-12-2009 01:45
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

...and hide/burn ALL the knickers...
30-12-2009 01:49
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-12-2009 20:41 )tapit54 Wrote:  What I think they should focus on now is hiring of experienced lighting/camera people who understand how to light the studios proplerly and shoot it professionaly.

Never mind experienced staff, just hiring someone who knows how to set the aspect ratio would be a start. Crappy Cam set to 4:3 has made an unwelcome return recently. Within the last week it's ruined the start of at least 3 daytime shows (Megan twice, poor girl, and Paige) and has also spoiled some of the night shows during the past few weeks (e.g. the 7th birthday show, Candy's shower scene a couple of nights ago, etc etc).
30-12-2009 02:50
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2009 19:09 )Chico Wrote:  More Charlie C on nights and make Jessica and Jasmine permanent night additions

Get rid of girls who won't show their norks

Bring in JoJo from TVX, Tori from Bangbabes and Dionne Daniels from Elite, Karlie Simon from Paradiso

Bring back Tara and Rachel Cole!!!

Get some different variety of girls - BS seems to hire no 'ethnic' girls - would make a change

They do seem to have an "ethnic free zone" on BS and limited throughout their franchise! I know some seriously hot models, so know it's some in house policies, so maybe thet get into the 21st century and start showing some more!
Some Chinese, Japanese, Black, Indian..... After all... the spice of life is vairety! Big Grin
30-12-2009 06:50
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

They've had a few black girls who all seem to disappear very quickly. They had Annie for a while recently but she seemed to last about 2 nights before going off to TVX and now Bangbabes. Not sure why they are so interested in making their shows and ethnic-free zone when it will increase their appeal to different callers.
30-12-2009 13:19
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

I'd also like Lori not to disappear off our screens for 7 weeks from January onwards!

The Beautiful Twins
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 17:23 by Gun33.)
30-12-2009 17:21
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2009 13:19 )Chico Wrote:  They've had a few black girls who all seem to disappear very quickly. They had Annie for a while recently but she seemed to last about 2 nights before going off to TVX and now Bangbabes. Not sure why they are so interested in making their shows and ethnic-free zone when it will increase their appeal to different callers.

I tend to find lessons are learned when failure is the only result!
I think they have to see things fail with the current fold of ladies, and they are gorgeous, and then they will change, or adapt. It's a shame they can't see past the fact that they are losing out. Big Grin
31-12-2009 02:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV