Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Give Us What We Want!!

mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Give Us What We Want!!
I demand the following:

1) New cameras with the appropriate lens' used. Presentation is key!

2) A cardboard cut-out of Lori to be displayed at all times while she's away for 7 painful weeks.

3) Countdown's very own dictionary corner lexicographer Susie Dent to make a cameo appearance. I heard her on the radio yesterday and I think this could work. Granted, it would probably only please the 15 year-old schoolboy in me but I can't be the only one who had a guilty crush on her back in the day.

4) Babestation daytime to also be on Freeview.

5) Babestation in 3D, because everything's going 3D these days. I don't actually like 3D though, so this wouldn't please me but one day everything will be in 3D, even real life!
31-12-2009 17:39
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

you gotta admire the post writer. he freely admits he doesn't call, yet thinks he has the right to ask for a better show.
the show isnt for viewers its for callers and potential callers the txt chat is an after thought, if they got enough txts to warrant a whole channel being devoted to em they would do it but it doesn't so they dont, simple really.
you and others even said as much in other threads, about the bs,xtra turning into a txt in yer cock program. they shot them selfs in the foot good style with it when they brought on girls that wouldn't fulfill txters requests so the txters stopped txting, again simple really.

if you want a txt only show then spend yer own money. txt away but dont ask others to spend theres to entertain you (this is what your asking even if you dont think you are)as with everything on these shows its cash driven.
if you want to see you fav girl on bs then txt and call the show asking for her, if enough guys give the same message then they are more likley to hire the girls you want or adhere to your requests ...

shouting yer not happy on here will only do 1 thing, it will piss of yvette and she will tell you to phone up and make yer requests and not shout on the forum (she did this b4 Tongue) coz they will just ignore you. after all if your not a paying customer they arnt interested in anything you say. shit even if you are a paying customer they arn't interested in what you say. lol.

anyway have a happy new year...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 07:25 by HEX!T.)
01-01-2010 07:21
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2010 07:21 )Hexit Wrote:  you gotta admire the post writer. he freely admits he doesn't call, yet thinks he has the right to ask for a better show.
the show isnt for viewers its for callers and potential callers the txt chat is an after thought, if they got enough txts to warrant a whole channel being devoted to em they would do it but it doesn't so they dont, simple really.
you and others even said as much in other threads, about the bs,xtra turning into a txt in yer cock program. they shot them selfs in the foot good style with it when they brought on girls that wouldn't fulfill txters requests so the txters stopped txting, again simple really.

if you want a txt only show then spend yer own money. txt away but dont ask others to spend theres to entertain you (this is what your asking even if you dont think you are)as with everything on these shows its cash driven.
if you want to see you fav girl on bs then txt and call the show asking for her, if enough guys give the same message then they are more likley to hire the girls you want or adhere to your requests ...

shouting yer not happy on here will only do 1 thing, it will piss of yvette and she will tell you to phone up and make yer requests and not shout on the forum (she did this b4 Tongue) coz they will just ignore you. after all if your not a paying customer they arnt interested in anything you say. shit even if you are a paying customer they arn't interested in what you say. lol.

I'll agree, some good points, but it's not a perfect world and not a perfect station!

I think people should be allowed to rant, so long as it's not mallicious. If change is wanted and people don't phone up then they obviously don't want to spend money on what they don't want! It's like asking for bread and getting crackers and suffering it because it's all they have!

I think Yvette is stunning and talented, as she has many strings to her bow, but her job is to rally people to the station for what is on offer, not to send your requests in for them to deliberate over, as they're not likely to read out texts for other girls when they have so many to choose from each night!

Thankfully this is all harmless fun and it's about comparing notes on opinions and somewhere in the middle having fun and bring a community of strangers together. Not a bad ploy, even if I do say so myself!... And Happy New Year to all those reading this thread!! Rolleyes
01-01-2010 23:17
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

here's my 2 cents:

ditch the blanket, and replace with the samllest handkerchief.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
02-01-2010 08:29
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2009 17:39 )mofozombie81 Wrote:  4) Babestation daytime to also be on Freeview.

That would be expensive.
02-01-2010 14:48
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(01-01-2010 07:21 )Hexit Wrote:  you gotta admire the post writer. he freely admits he doesn't call, yet thinks he has the right to ask for a better show.

Some good points, but how can they expect to gain the trust of potential customers or business people with something to bring to the table, if "paying customers" are so obviously treated like mugs? Surely they want to keep customers and encourage new ones? You can't gain trust without respect, and it's clear there is little respect in this industry. That needs to change. Trust & respect is a two way thing, not a one way street...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
09-01-2010 18:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV