Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella

verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Bella
As usual and it almost goes without saying now another exceptional performance last night. As the good Doctor says, love all the swooping camera angles and not just when Tia was on the other end either. The quality of that camera work has improved beyond imagining and it all is worthwhile in showing off Bellas fabulous figure from almost every angle
As a bonus I actually got through last night and I was queuing when the caps were taken That was Bella talking to some idiot who was talking about choking her (charming) and I dont think she was too impressed In fact I know she wasnt as she called him a few names after he rang off but I am too much of a gentleman to say exactly what she said, but you get the picture Most frustrating thing for me is that due to sharing where I Live right now by the time I get through I think shes a bit weary of all these plonkers and it doesnt help that my responses are limited to grunts (and moans) mainly in fear of waking the household Hence I dont get her fresh but the onslaught of pratts that she must have to go through would take the edge off anyone (even her)!!
07-04-2010 17:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(07-04-2010 11:45 )astonv1 Wrote:  I rarely ever post on this thread...mainly because the Doctoratthedock tends to be able to put it far more eloquently then i can but here goes....

Bella is ...FIT!

I hope i got my message across Wink

Eloquently? Why thank you. If only a thousand words could paint a picture as lovely as Bella...now that would be eloquence! I would most certainly agree that Bella is fit! Astonishingly, eye-wateringly, overwhelmingly, fantastically fit. HeartHeartHeart

I'd also say that her shows have got better (and I didn't thank that was possible) and last night's show with Tia was basically brilliant, awesome and sensational. On a Tuesday night...? WTF...not the most eloquent phrase I could think of but, hey, its been a tough day.Sad

Hopefully the brilliant, bootylicious, beautiful Bella will be feeling even sexier on Saturday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
07-04-2010 19:37
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Given that Bella was genuinely amazingly great on Tuesday night (not just infatuated hyperbole but a reasoned and considered judgement on the beautiful one) then let's hope she can maintain the standard on Saturday night. Heart

I'm going to miss at least the first few hours of her show tonight but how great it would be to see her in (and out of) her air hostess outfit (its the hat that frames her gorgeous beautiful face that does it for me). Maybe she's got some new outfits to show and share...Tongue

10-04-2010 12:18
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(10-04-2010 12:18 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Maybe she's got some new outfits to show and share...Tongue

I would quite like for Bella to share her birthday suit with us WinkHeart
10-04-2010 14:44
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Bella in a fishnet bodystocking...yes! This woman is a contemporary mermaid in that outfit. Heart

One of the many things I like about Bella is that she's very real and down to earth as well as being absolutely gorgeous. Ms Bella really puts her heart, soul and (wonderfully dirty) mind into her performances making her one of the most watchable performers on our screens. Baby oil also helps...laugh

Bella with Tia is a wonderful combination to admire, such a wonderful physical contrast and they work together so well. Thank you 960 for bringing them together...Smile

11-04-2010 00:26
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

You know i Heart Bella Doc but......................

...the fishnet body stocking isnt cutting it for me...

........its dulling the effect of the oil on her ass......

........small detail but i'm in a fussy mood tonight Wink

However I too enjoy the contrast between Tia and Bella, both physically in terms of bodyshape and in skintone especially
and that contrast in skintone is a big turn on for me as someone married to a girl of mixed race
and applaud 960 for bringing them together also Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 00:51 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
11-04-2010 00:50
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

....having just flicked the channel back onto Bella she is now Nekked and oiling herself up a treat Big Grin
11-04-2010 01:50
Axel foley Offline
Junior Poster

No caps of naked bella?
11-04-2010 20:32
DtvX Offline

Exclamation RE: Bella
VERY SEXY video of Bella shaking her perfect assImportant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdZCTcTvvnM
11-04-2010 21:52
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(11-04-2010 21:52 )DtvX Wrote:  VERY SEXY video of Bella shaking her perfect assImportant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdZCTcTvvnM

Great video of Ms. Bella's amazing performance on Tuesday night. Do you think she likes shaking her ass? I'll not get tired of watching her strutting her stuff. She really looks like she was having fun as well as being super sexy - amazing, awesome, beautiful.

11-04-2010 22:14

Click here to watch Studio 66