Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Pi55ed off

bruman1 Offline
Junior Poster

Pi55ed off
Seeing as it was xmas (4am) I decided to treat myself to a phone call. I'd never rang before.

What a load of Barry White.

Tried Amanda and was waiting for 10 mins (and the guy on the phone sounded like he was going to on for another 10) - So I hung up.

Got through to Caty then (only waiting around 4 mins) when as soon as I said hello I got cut off.

Then tried Makara, (around 4.50 am) She had nobody on the line and I was kept on hold for 10 mins (told she was talking to somebody else or something like that. The when I got through at around 5, some other bird took the call and she was crap - just kept moaning.

Then I tried Camilla & again on hold for 10 mins when she went on her break & I got passed to Paige.

I reckon all in all, I was on the phone for around an hour - Not looking forward to my phone bill. Was it worth it - not really because I was drunk.
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2009 11:00 by bruman1.)
25-12-2009 09:26
Find all posts by this user
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Pi55ed off
(25-12-2009 09:26 )bruman1 Wrote:  Then I tried Cary again & again on hold for 10 mins when she went on her break & I got passed to Paige.

I reckon all in all, I was on the phone for around an hour - Not looking forward to my phone bill. Was it worth it - not really because I was drunk.

Paige was on last night, but she doesn't work on the same channel as Caty Cole, so it sounds as though you really were drunk.
25-12-2009 10:17
bruman1 Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry Aaron, Meant Camilla. Typo
25-12-2009 11:01
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Amanda's always on the phone for ages. If you want to speak to her you should wait until you can see she hasn't got a call. That's the best way.
25-12-2009 19:01
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry, but had to laugh as reminded me of my 1st time...
several mins in the automated system then waited ages for some prat to get off the line & eventually got through to the very ample Hannah...
as soon as I asked her to stretch her legs (this was some time ago so was hoping for a flash of knickers) but she just called me a pervert and hung up!

So it cost me almost 15 quid for a 2 word insult...and that was something I already knew!

Gotta admit I've made a few successful calls since but only use prepaid credit on mobile so when it runs out, the call stops and no surprises on the phone bill.

I think some girls may be worth it (Morgan is the best, day or night), but most girls just do their 'routine' whatever you say and generally talk you down to do it, so personally, I can't be bothered anymore - its easier to let some other mug pay the bill and enjoy show!

Live and learn!

NB When you call in, remember its gonna cost £3 to £4.50 before you even get connected... and then if someone's on the line hang up immediately or you could be spending big money...
...the 'hot girl caller' trick is a killer as they can be talking to their backstage buddy pretending to be a horny caller for 20 to 30 mins...
anyone sat in the queue waiting can spend 30 quid without even saying hello!
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2009 21:09 by misterG.)
25-12-2009 21:06
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

i personally only phone the babeworld girls and i never have a problem. granted if the babe is busy with other callers it can take a little time, thats why its best to wait till the 1 u wish to call to be off the phone.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
25-12-2009 23:38
verona Offline
Master Poster

Yes its a question of timing usually However waiting until they are off the phone isnt foolproof because by the time you go through the rubbish intro someone else has often got through and since they are a new caller it means you are in for a wait. My best tactic has been to wait until they take a new call then dial That way by the time you get through others wont queue and you can usually piggyback off the latest caller Mind you the comment about Makara rings true If she had actually been on a call you would have heard it Many times when I used to ring her I was put on a never ending circuit of the introductory talk even though it was obvious no-one was on the phone. Only really ever had that problem with Sport and I decided they were trying to artificially create a queue and hence more money as it was strange that all of a sudden she suddenly would get busy and you were then stuck behind that caller but if you really did have the patience you would get through after that. By the way you cant run up much more than £20 in one call as there is an automatic cut off with a voice saying something about "the regulations" Presumably a safeguard to stop callers going overboard on the cost
26-12-2009 02:59
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2009 02:59 )verona Wrote:  Yes its a question of timing usually However waiting until they are off the phone isnt foolproof because by the time you go through the rubbish intro someone else has often got through and since they are a new caller it means you are in for a wait.

I agree, it isn't foolproof. But if you dial immediately that the girl finishes the last call there's a fair chance of success.
26-12-2009 18:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV