Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Girls Who Wear Two Pairs Of Knickers

PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Girls Who Wear Two Pairs Of Knickers
I always think it looks a bit odd when the girls come out on set wearing two pairs of knickers. It may be because one pair might show too much in certain positions, but it's not very convincing when one of the girls sexily removes her panties to reveal another pair underneath!

Even Stevie came out the other night with two pairs on - then a few minutes later removed both pairs at the same time! At first I thought it meant she was going to do a tame slot, with no nudity, but it wasn't to be! Blush I was left wondering what the point was?

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
17-12-2009 10:07
Find all posts by this user
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Girls Who Wear Two Pairs Of Knickers
I've always found the two pair of pants thing very strange.The no pants thing is much more enjoyable.
17-12-2009 10:42
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(17-12-2009 10:42 )gator8 Wrote:  I've always found the two pair of pants thing very strange.The no pants thing is much more enjoyable.

I know - Camilla did a whole slot on BS xtra wearing no knickers, but when she then left and started her slot on BS1 (or maybe 2), she took her skirt off straight away. She should have left it on a bit longer to tease us!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
17-12-2009 11:07
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(17-12-2009 10:42 )gator8 Wrote:  I've always found the two pair of pants thing very strange.The no pants thing is much more enjoyable.

Must admit, it does seem like the most ridiculous thing ever & not in the least bit sexy. If they're worried about a slip surely they should just wear the one pair of granny knickers, rather than trying to hide them under a nicer pair 10 sizes smaller Huh

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
18-12-2009 22:57
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah it is a bit weird. I'm not asking for every girl to go completely naked, but just ONE thong would be nice, instead of a thong with underwear on top, and with another mesh covering or something on top of that. Doesn't have to be see through or partially see through thong, but just ONE.
19-12-2009 00:08
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

strangest one ive seen is 2 bikini tops, havent seen for a while but some girls used to do this
19-12-2009 00:56
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(19-12-2009 00:08 )mrmann Wrote:  Yeah it is a bit weird. I'm not asking for every girl to go completely naked...

No, me neither... just the nice ones! Tongue

19-12-2009 12:18
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Dionne Mendes seem's guilty of this at the moment, come on risk the gash flash! Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
19-12-2009 12:31
stoly Offline
Banned

It would be nice to see Tori and Charlie from Bangbabes down to one of thong. Big Grin
20-12-2009 06:31
ziggy0907 Offline
Junior Poster

it annoys me so much to see some of the girls wearing two pairs, utter pointless to be honest its not really neccesary one pair will do most of the time
20-12-2009 20:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV