Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

hi guys

emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

hi guys
hi guys i just want to say thank you so much for the great replys so far to the sexy pictures i posted on here a few days ago.as you all know i love to please.well boys if you wanna catch me i am on tv tonight and i can hardly wait to get interactive with you all.so pick up them phone and get naughty with me tonight.the channel i will be working on is either callgirls live at 9pm or redhot live at 10pm anyway boys have a great day love emma butt x
01-12-2008 12:38
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: hi guys
What will you be wearing tonight then emma Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-12-2008 12:42
emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:What will you be wearing tonight then emma Smile
hi babe i really don't know i have so many sexy outfits i suppose you could say i am spoilt for choice.do you have any ideas?x x x
01-12-2008 12:56
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

would love a nurses outfit Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-12-2008 13:00
emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

Aggie69 Wrote:Once again, the great Emma didn't disappoint last night......arriving on Sextalk knickerless and opening her legs within minutes of broadcast!...what a tease..keep it up Emma! Smile

hello babe thanks honey i always try and like to please.well keep it hard till the next time i am getting down and dirty and flashing that wet gash for you lol x thanks to all that turned in to wacth me last night see you later emma butt
02-12-2008 17:40
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for the recent pics Emma! I've only just seen them as I've been away for a while, so it was a nice surprise for me.

Maybe you could make one of your pics into an avatar, as I notice you don't have one?
07-12-2008 12:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV