babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
(11-06-2015 18:47 )Doddle Wrote:  So Latinas got canned? I can't say I'm too miffed, it never seemed to match up to the Masti magic, did it? Sad

It did to begin with. It was the dirtiest daytime network going.

If you ain't daytime wanking, you ain't trying.
24-07-2015 17:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

Just want people's opinions... do you think the daytime show has gotten a bit more flirtatious/naughtier since RLC closed?

If you ain't daytime wanking, you ain't trying.
24-07-2015 17:56
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

looks like they are now adding more girls to its daytime lineup & most are coming from RLC jest same as whats happen with the night shows.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
26-07-2015 13:54
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

now if they could just sort their webstream out, so we can see ALL 3 girls, that'll be helpful.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
26-07-2015 14:26
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

New girl Frankie on the schedule for this afternoon, found a couple of previous girls with those names on the forum, but not sure if it'll be them.

Most recent http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=62460 , but that twitter account doesn't exist anymore. The other Frankie was a blonde from a few years ago.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
28-07-2015 07:39
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

It's puzzling me why there are three girls on the schedule this afternoon, when there are only two channels, and one girl per channel. What does the third girl do all day? I've barely seen any of Natt, but I know she is there somewhere.
31-07-2015 20:26
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

They have 3 channels on Sky I think. It sucks and they told me weeks ago it was a 1 off when they did it. Why they can't have all 3 channels on the web God only knows.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2015 20:32 by SecretAgent.)
31-07-2015 20:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(31-07-2015 20:26 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  It's puzzling me why there are three girls on the schedule this afternoon, when there are only two channels, and one girl per channel. What does the third girl do all day? I've barely seen any of Natt, but I know she is there somewhere.
That might explain why she seemed to spend a lot of time shaking her phone and almost pleading for calls.

Advice for telly - assume nothing, check all 3 options and you might get a pleasant surprise Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-07-2015 21:38
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

It's a new thing, Friday, Saturday & Sunday will nearly always be 3 girls in the PM slot. It's annoying as hell, given there's only 2 normal webstreams, they could however easily put the 3rd girl on in Naughtychat room and just switch them if its needed.

While we're on the topic, there's meant to be a "Lads Lounge" starting sometime this month, which I presume will occupy 1 of the tv channels, still a dayshow, just a different time - 10am-6pm.

01-08-2015 14:23
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Can you stop being so logical please - this is a Babeshow we are talking about and they don't understand such simple thoughts.
01-08-2015 14:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV