babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
Shantii finished on Masti Nightshow @5.30am, switched sets & there was Jazz....

17-01-2012 07:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well i must say i dont like this much its unnerving not having a show on 909 i must have changed channels to nothing about 40 times today already

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-01-2012 09:09
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

I don't get why they can't show both shows unless their trying to push mastichat more than the other shows/girls, why stop people callimg their favorite girl and put on another show which you ain't gonna ring cus it ain't your thing, seems a weird business plan to me but it is cellcast afterall
17-01-2012 10:38
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2012 10:38 )pitbullpar Wrote:  put on another show which you ain't gonna ring cus it ain't your thing

How do you know that people won't ring it?
17-01-2012 10:51
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(17-01-2012 10:51 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 10:38 )pitbullpar Wrote:  put on another show which you ain't gonna ring cus it ain't your thing

How do you know that people won't ring it?

All I'm saying is some people ring bs daytime and won't ring masti, same as some people watch elite and not bs daytime
17-01-2012 11:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

it haad might have had more chance if they had put it on at 5:30 at 909 where people might have tuned in to Bikini babes saw jazz and thought shes cute might give her a ring but they put it on 906 where most people joining late will just have thought bs finished at 5 no point looking on 906

Whats Happening 2moro is bikini babes back on 909 or will it be on 906 from 5 so will we have 3 days a week its on 906 and 4 days a week its on 909 no wonder we are confused !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 11:06 by HannahsPet.)
17-01-2012 11:03
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

You cannot build a 'brand' if people do not know where to find it. I cannot see how call rates and therefore income are going to increase if people are having to search for the Channels. How many will bother ? With 3 Channels available why not just have dedicated Channels ?

Of course they could broadcast Masti and Bikini Babes at the same time (as suggested by pitbullpar ) which would then possibly appeal to a greater audience .It would be interesting to see which was the most popular.

Turning to another point I've noticed a trend for some Night babes to do Bikini Babes which must reduce the number of shifts available for the day girls. Prehaps the Night girls bring in more money when they appear on daytime ( I don't know) but there must be a danger that BS might lose further 'models' if shifts are reduced.

EDIT Well today just got better. Sarah is back from her Hols and Crystal is on as well. Smile Pity about the split screen though Sad

Ever wondered what happened to The Master Of His Domain?
Click here to find out
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 12:10 by mrwotzup.)
17-01-2012 12:00
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2012 12:00 )mrwotzup Wrote:  ...
Turning to another point I've noticed a trend for some Night babes to do Bikini Babes which must reduce the number of shifts available for the day girls. Prehaps the Night girls bring in more money when they appear on daytime ( I don't know) but there must be a danger that BS might lose further 'models' if shifts are reduced.

Think they are doing the night girls because they have a new service naughtychat.tv where u can buy credits and use the number on the site and the chat can get a lot ruder.

problem with this is though unlike another channels service u can only use service 5:30-11 on bikini babes and only night babes and i think ella and charlie c are taking the dirty calls

pity would have been good but as usual the execution is poor

17-01-2012 12:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

So was Masti chat shown on freeview Ch 97 this morning instead of Bikini babes ? , freeview Ch 97 is usually the same feed as Sky Ch 909 , so unless feed was switched to 906 nothing would have been transmitted on freeview .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-01-2012 12:44
Jam Da Man Offline

(17-01-2012 12:44 )mr mystery Wrote:  So was Masti chat shown on freeview Ch 97 this morning instead of Bikini babes ?

Yeah, at 5:30am it went from Shanti on Masti Nights, to Jazz on Masti Chat.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-01-2012 13:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV