babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
(11-06-2011 18:12 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  As a web viewer, I therefore don't get to see (or cap) who's on Xtra at all (aside from 5 minutes, around 11am) as there's only one webstream.

I know what you mean, and it's bloody annoying annoyed
13-06-2011 18:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Not content with alienating nightshow callers,Concast are employing similar tactics on days.Back 2 back Girl callers on for 20 mins.We all know most women are far too sensible to waste money calling,so to get 2 consecutive calls would be highly unlikely.Unless it was the same girl, but not just any girl.This happened when a popular girl had just started her shift so it's not as if there was a lull in callers.My guess is that this was pre-planned & was the babe who'd just finished her shift or the babe about to start hers.I listened in to the last 2 or 3 mins & the "girl caller" had a disguised foreign accent,suspicous ! The general tone of the conversation was,how can I put this,designed to keep any male listener on the line.Welcome to Bluffstation Daytime.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 04:57 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
25-06-2011 22:16
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

(25-06-2011 22:16 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Not content with alienating nightshow callers,Concast are employing similar tactics on days.Back 2 back Girl callers on for 20 mins.We all know most women are far too sensible to waste money calling,so to get 2 consecutive calls would be highly unlikely.Unless it was the same girl, but not just any girl.This happened when a popular girl had just started her shift so it's not as if there was a lull in callers.My guess is that this was pre-planned & was the babe who'd just finished her shift or the babe about to start hers.I listened in to the last 2 or 3 mins & the "girl caller" had a disguised foreign accent,suspicous ! The general tone of the conversation was,how can I put this,designed to keep any male listener on the line.Welcome to Bluffstation Daytime.

If it makes money... You did listen in...
26-06-2011 14:09
Owned by Kelly Bell

(26-06-2011 14:09 )Rod Crupe Wrote:  If it makes money... You did listen in...

Thanks for pointing that out ! If by highlighting this scam to other forum members & saving them money,if will be worth £6.Hope people read this & help to bleed the robbing bastards dry.Sadly I know newbies will continued to be fleeched.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

26-06-2011 15:11
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(26-06-2011 14:09 )Rod Crupe Wrote:  
(25-06-2011 22:16 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Not content with alienating nightshow callers,Concast are employing similar tactics on days.Back 2 back Girl callers on for 20 mins.We all know most women are far too sensible to waste money calling,so to get 2 consecutive calls would be highly unlikely.Unless it was the same girl, but not just any girl.This happened when a popular girl had just started her shift so it's not as if there was a lull in callers.My guess is that this was pre-planned & was the babe who'd just finished her shift or the babe about to start hers.I listened in to the last 2 or 3 mins & the "girl caller" had a disguised foreign accent,suspicous ! The general tone of the conversation was,how can I put this,designed to keep any male listener on the line.Welcome to Bluffstation Daytime.

If it makes money... You did listen in...

Anything for a buck eh Wink
26-06-2011 22:59
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

My Top 3 OSG's of July 1st Rolleyes

1/
Whether by design or accident this was onscreen for approx 20 continuous minutes.!!!!! We would see more of Caitlin if she wasn't in a tiny Box. annoyed

[Image: th_631944493_1_123_196lo.jpg]

2/
[Image: th_631947909_2_123_437lo.jpg]

3/
[Image: th_631949600_3_123_1081lo.jpg]

I just wonder if someone monitors the picture seen by viewers I thought the attraction of these channels was talking to a gorgeous looking babe you could also see on your TV as you talked. How does the Caller feel if she keeps dissappearing behind OSG's,full screen ads,interruptions etc ?

I am also wondering does anyone wants Caps such as #3 with an additional OSG obscuring part of the 'presenter'. Huh
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 21:05 by mrwotzup.)
02-07-2011 20:13
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Can't understand how that tactic would work during daytime show!!

03-07-2011 15:48
Owned by Kelly Bell

(03-07-2011 15:48 )mikedafc Wrote:  Can't understand how that tactic would work during daytime show!!

(25-06-2011 22:16 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Not content with alienating nightshow callers,Concast are employing similar tactics on days.Back 2 back Girl callers on for 20 mins.The general tone of the conversation was,how can I put this,designed to keep any male listener on the line.Welcome to Bluffstation Daytime.

If I was new to calling the dayshows & had the choice of listening in to a Fanboy talking about a babes cute handbag dog or innuendo between 2 girls it's an obvious choice.So on that level it would work.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

03-07-2011 19:28
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

But surely it would soon become clear that women in general don't call the adult channels during the day!!

(03-07-2011 19:28 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(03-07-2011 15:48 )mikedafc Wrote:  Can't understand how that tactic would work during daytime show!!

(25-06-2011 22:16 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Not content with alienating nightshow callers,Concast are employing similar tactics on days.Back 2 back Girl callers on for 20 mins.The general tone of the conversation was,how can I put this,designed to keep any male listener on the line.Welcome to Bluffstation Daytime.

If I was new to calling the dayshows & had the choice of listening in to a Fanboy talking about a babes cute handbag dog or innuendo between 2 girls it's an obvious choice.So on that level it would work.
03-07-2011 20:51
Owned by Kelly Bell

(03-07-2011 20:51 )mikedafc Wrote:  But surely it would soon become clear that women in general don't call the adult channels during the day!!

True but there's always 1st time callers to exploit.Not only don't many women call during the day,they don't at night 99% are fake & are BS girls.Kelly Bell has done 3 nightshows & not 1 girl caller,with a massive fanbase including many girls,hard to believe.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

03-07-2011 22:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV